New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jay-Turner
Jay-Turner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 8 days ago Reply

Well, no more undertaker streak... does anyone think that's the first step on the path to retirement?? Chuffed with Daniel Bryan's victory though, that was really satisfying, and to be honest I was wanting John Cena to win (despite the painful acted 'inner struggle he had' haha) so that was good.

But The Undertaker... well. The thing is, Brock Lesnar is never going to beat the streak, even if he broke it.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer

Sting confirmed for Wrestlemania 31?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDlQ20p8BXw&feature=youtu.be

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician

At 4/7/14 06:07 PM, ZJ wrote: Sting confirmed for Wrestlemania 31?

He was supposed to compete against Undertaker and his streak but due to the stunt Brock Lesnar pulled last night, that might not be happening. The fact that Brock and Calaway do not get along should have been the first sign that match should have never happened. The fact that even the announcers and Paul Haymen himself were stunned with what Brock did is saying something...

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate

There's an "IT'S YERSELF" sign on Raw.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate

At 4/7/14 08:19 PM, TheMaster wrote: There's an "IT'S YERSELF" sign on Raw.

Forgot my Grado.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician

A possible Face turn by The Shield? I'm loving it!

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate

This weekend has reminded me why I love wrestling. Wrestlemania and Raw both absolute gold. Shit, we're even getting Shield vs Wyatts III on Main Event this week.

Can't decide what I liked most. Paige, Cesaro with Heyman, The Shield as proper faces after teasing it for weeks, Barrett back in the ring, the crowd singing during the Wyatts match (both "John Cena Sucks" to his theme music, and "He's got the whole world in his hands"), or those hilarious Bo Dallas promos.

Also, The Shield vs Evolution at Extreme Rules is a thing that could happen now.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 7 days ago Reply

At 4/7/14 06:07 PM, ZJ wrote: Sting confirmed for Wrestlemania 31?

If he does go to WrestleMania 31 he won't be as good as we think he'll be, he's 55, he'll be lucky if he can take any bumps like The Undertaker did. And if he does come to WWE, who will he fight?

I will suplex you, put you in the Camel Clutch, break your back, fuck your ass and make you humble.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer

At 4/7/14 11:11 PM, SCTE3 wrote: A possible Face turn by The Shield? I'm loving it!

Didn't that happen a long time ago?

pic related

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

I will suplex you, put you in the Camel Clutch, break your back, fuck your ass and make you humble.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer

Ultimate Warrior is dead.

This is insanity. This is immediately following his Hall of Fame induction and appearance on the latest episode of Monday Night Raw.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
ToddM
ToddM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 6 days ago Reply

At 4/9/14 12:45 AM, ZJ wrote: Ultimate Warrior is dead.

This is insanity. This is immediately following his Hall of Fame induction and appearance on the latest episode of Monday Night Raw.

RIP Ultimate Warrior. I feel bad for his family with two young kids.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 6 days ago Reply

It kinda looked like he knew he was gonna pass away, just look at his speech from Raw

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend makers of Ultimate Warrior. In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well. I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 5 days ago Reply

At 4/9/14 04:35 AM, Radaketor wrote:
"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever."

Coincidence and Wrestlers have a History of dying from heart related issues because a lot if not almost all of them are juicing.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer

At 4/10/14 03:24 PM, TheKlown wrote: Coincidence and Wrestlers have a History of dying from heart related issues because a lot if not almost all of them are juicing.

Still, that's a hell of a coincidence since he died about 24 hours after saying that speech.

BBS Signature
FRAYDO
FRAYDO
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 11
Art Lover

At 4/9/14 04:35 AM, Radaketor wrote: Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath.

he knew it, he knew it was coming
rip ultimate warrior

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate

Famous Wrestlers That Have Died Since 1985 Before the Age of 65: Around 120 Wrestlers have died since 1985? That is approx 4 Wrestlers die a year either from some form of drug use or an accident. That number is ridiculous, especially since that website is claiming that these are Pro Wrestlers and all of them had fame at one time during their lives.

http://prowrestling.about.com/od/whatsrealwhatsfake/a/wrestlersdeaths.htm

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 4 days ago Reply

RIP Ultimate Warrior.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer

At 4/10/14 11:26 PM, TheKlown wrote: That number is ridiculous, especially since that website is claiming that these are Pro Wrestlers and all of them had fame at one time during their lives.

http://prowrestling.about.com/od/whatsrealwhatsfake/a/wrestlersdeaths.htm

Lance Cade and Test never really had any success. I mean, both won tag gold and Test was even European and Hardcore champ though, but other than that they were useless to the roster.

BBS Signature
LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate

I was shocked when I first read about it. At least he was able to make up with WWE prior to that. RIP Warrior.

BBS Signature
ToddM
ToddM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 1 day ago Reply

Evolution is back.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 14 hours ago Reply

At 4/14/14 11:50 PM, ToddM wrote: Evolution is back.

Are they gonna bury The Shield?
I doubt they'll bury Roman Reigns since WWE is high on him but they can try burying Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose.

BBS Signature