00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

soniccrackers23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doodlage

109,733 Views | 970 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Doodlage 2007-08-14 22:52:08

this thread is for all the students who waste their class time doodling.
here's some of my doodles i made while i was taking trig. (somehow i got an A in that class)
feel free and encouraged to post ur classroom doodles.

Doodlage

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-14 23:02:30

At 8/14/07 10:52 PM, Dookiemaister wrote: this thread is for all the students who waste their class time doodling.
here's some of my doodles i made while i was taking trig. (somehow i got an A in that class)
feel free and encouraged to post ur classroom doodles.

lol yea i just doodle in my old geo class. it sucks i dont have a scanner :/
lol i like the punk on a trike :P

Why do i try to be nice?

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-14 23:19:15

here be some more of my doodles

Doodlage

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-15 11:31:02

MATH omgomgomgomg I doodled soooo much in math and finished at a 68 ooooh yeaaah

all my scanned doodles are old from that class :/ heres one anyways

Doodlage

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-15 12:49:51

At 8/15/07 11:31 AM, HahaBears wrote: MATH omgomgomgomg I doodled soooo much in math and finished at a 68 ooooh yeaaah

all my scanned doodles are old from that class :/ heres one anyways

isds that..is that vegeta??? XD

WHERE'S THE DIX?

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-15 12:56:07

yep it is, but i forgot to say that most of the crap on that page is from the guy who sat beside me
(also you can see my craptastic leftie-wrighting on the page too)

this one looks moar impressive in real life but meh, all these are only doodles

Doodlage

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-15 19:43:09

At 8/15/07 12:56 PM, HahaBears wrote: yep it is, but i forgot to say that most of the crap on that page is from the guy who sat beside me
(also you can see my craptastic leftie-wrighting on the page too)

this one looks moar impressive in real life but meh, all these are only doodles

gahahaha, this reminds of almost every class that they give us paper in.

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-15 20:16:43

Done on a different sheet of paper.... During spanish.

DAMN SPAINARDS

Doodlage

</thread>

[-*EducateYourself*-] [-*Listen*-] [-*Obey*-]

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-15 20:39:58

luls, this one took me looong to make (looks awesome in real life)

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-16 12:46:00

At 8/15/07 08:39 PM, HahaBears wrote: luls, this one took me looong to make (looks awesome in real life)

that looks awsome, but i dont now wtf its supposed to be.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-16 17:15:35

At 8/14/07 11:19 PM, Dookiemaister wrote: here be some more of my doodles

Wow, I really loved the eye on the bottom right. I've tried drawing eyes detailed like that but they always look like crap, that one helped me out a lot.

I need Monet, to buy DeGas to make my Van Gogh. I tried to Hale a cab but my Whistler didn't Turner 'round.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-16 17:35:46

awww man i knew i shoulda saved my doodles lol. i couldnt survive school without being able to doodle. i have A.D.D lol

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-16 18:42:51

At 8/16/07 06:05 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: These were my 1st thoughts of my own version pacman kinda .

nice doodles, but i notice u dont take notes much.
personally, my notes are 2/3 doodles, but i dont pay much attention in class :D

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-16 21:24:20

At 8/16/07 06:47 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 8/16/07 06:42 PM, Dookiemaister wrote:
At 8/16/07 06:05 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: These were my 1st thoughts of my own version pacman kinda .
nice doodles, but i notice u dont take notes much.
personally, my notes are 2/3 doodles, but i dont pay much attention in class :D
What do your in class doodles with your notes come with?Because I normally dont do them on my notes but on a seperate sheets.

as u can see, notes and doodles.
i just draw all over my notes to make like some kind of landmarks so i kan find things easily.
i've got like fifty pages of notes in a math class each semester so doodling all over em makes things easier for me. (oh, and the boredom also makes me wana doodle)

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-16 21:25:55

punk dude says: "math is fun!!! (if ur a shithead)"

Doodlage

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-17 14:29:30

I love to doodle. These are great w00t!

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-17 16:17:03

At 8/17/07 02:29 PM, sven647 wrote: I love to doodle. These are great w00t!

well post some of ur note art

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-18 14:07:13

I´ve spent all my student life doodling. Sadly, I´ve been unable to find doodles from my high school years, so I´ll post some of when I were in the university. Still, they´re from almost 10 years ago!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-18 16:56:34

At 8/18/07 02:07 PM, BizarroJoe wrote: I´ve spent all my student life doodling. Sadly, I´ve been unable to find doodles from my high school years, so I´ll post some of when I were in the university. Still, they´re from almost 10 years ago!

NICE.
they almost dont even look like doodles

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-20 06:45:32

Thanks a lot, Dook-o. As you can see, all of these were drawn with ballpen (usually BIC.) and many of them were made from scratch, without a previous sketch (I don´t recommend it if you want to make good pics...). That´s why they look so clean...
Anyway, I´ll post some more from the same period. Teachers were roaming up and down the classroom (Did you play The Classroom? Then you´ll get the picture.), so I drew on separate pieces of paper which I hide from them when they get too close...
But enough of this blah-blah. Here´s the new pic.
Enjoy!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-20 06:51:24

At 8/20/07 06:45 AM, BizarroJoe wrote: Thanks a lot, Dook-o. As you can see, all of these were drawn with ballpen (usually BIC.) and many of them were made from scratch, without a previous sketch (I don´t recommend it if you want to make good pics...). That´s why they look so clean...
Anyway, I´ll post some more from the same period. Teachers were roaming up and down the classroom (Did you play The Classroom? Then you´ll get the picture.), so I drew on separate pieces of paper which I hide from them when they get too close...
But enough of this blah-blah. Here´s the new pic.
Enjoy!

dam those look real good. (the right one is my favorite :))

yea i played The Classroom, but my classes arent like that at all. the teachers just stay in one place while i draw them being eaten by radioactive monkey demons =D

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-20 14:11:11

And now, the third installment of my campus years doodles! I´ve always loved to draw, even as a small child. And it was terrible when all the paper was used up, and there wasn´t even a tiny piece available in the whole house... (I´d have tried toilet paper, but I´d knew it wouldn´t have worked...) That´s when I got the habit of keeping all kinds of "usable" paper to make my doodles. Some of the pictures I´ve uploaded were made on strike pamphlets,publicity leaflets, teacher´s notes...
At least, thanks to my habit, thousands of trees weren´t cut for nothing. Don´t you think so?

P.D: Hey, Dookmeister, this one has a unfinished grim alien on the bottom. You seem to dig on that stuff, don´t you?

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-20 17:30:54

At 8/20/07 02:11 PM, BizarroJoe wrote: And now, the third installment of my campus years doodles! I´ve always loved to draw, even as a small child. And it was terrible when all the paper was used up, and there wasn´t even a tiny piece available in the whole house... (I´d have tried toilet paper, but I´d knew it wouldn´t have worked...) That´s when I got the habit of keeping all kinds of "usable" paper to make my doodles. Some of the pictures I´ve uploaded were made on strike pamphlets,publicity leaflets, teacher´s notes...
At least, thanks to my habit, thousands of trees weren´t cut for nothing. Don´t you think so?

P.D: Hey, Dookmeister, this one has a unfinished grim alien on the bottom. You seem to dig on that stuff, don´t you?

bro, u got some sick skillz.
i kant believe u can draw these without sketching em, and turn out with nice smooth pics.
:yea that alien is awesome. looks like something i would draw. =D

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-24 06:12:59

And now, the first round of... Bus Doodles! These were made during the long, long rides in bus on my way to my english pupils´ houses... (I earn some %u20AC giving private lessons.), so, it was very hard to pull out a good pic with all the shaking an´ all... Anyway, that makes them deserve the title of True Doodles!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-25 12:22:12

And now, the second round of doodles made while in the bus.
Hope you enjoy them.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-25 12:55:18

oh boy these doodle threads make me blue. I had lots of nice doodles in primary and hi school years but they r all been slain by the tidiness monste summoned by my mom :(

well still i have doodles i do now, but i don't think they r as magical as the old ones.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-25 13:25:39

At 8/25/07 12:22 PM, BizarroJoe wrote: And now, the second round of doodles made while in the bus.
Hope you enjoy them.

Dude theyre making me feel like crap, your doodles are better than my best work, now go take our piles of cash from your publisher and leave us normal folk alone >.<

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-25 18:27:26

It started as a doodle, then I did a lot more than i expected

Doodlage

How come we're still alive? In these kingdoms of filth, when heaven's so abstract and hell is so real...

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-25 20:19:45

At 8/25/07 06:27 PM, tom5coat wrote: It started as a doodle, then I did a lot more than i expected

yea boyee.
keep doing what ur doing.

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2007-08-29 19:00:01

At 8/29/07 06:51 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Nope I was on nothing while drew this.

wow. uve got a lot of things goin on there.
looks gr8!

BBS Signature