00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Diy Munny Competition

91,644 Views | 822 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-09 02:51:49

At 12/9/07 02:07 AM, Senti wrote:
At 12/9/07 02:05 AM, Decade wrote: Hey even though the contest is over can we still post some of our munnys here? Sorry I really wasnt in the loop and my dad finally decided he will buy me a few :P
Please do! I don't think I'm alone in saying I'd love to see what you've done.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/091207/3 013_munny.php

right click>play/foward

These are some quick sketches Im getting like 5 of them. Ill have them in a week or something

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-09 11:27:55

lmao xD on the first picture it looks like... something else

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-09 11:33:40

At 12/9/07 11:27 AM, Splurda wrote: lmao xD on the first picture it looks like... something else

i was kinda hoping he had a pipecleaner cock as well > : /

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-09 12:19:37

ditto >:(

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-09 12:48:50

it wouldve been true NG style then :D

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-10 04:27:20

So where do look at the winning entries?

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-10 04:34:26

At 12/10/07 04:27 AM, DropGlocK wrote: So where do look at the winning entries?

Errr.... I mean, so where do we look at the winning entries?

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-10 09:32:26

At 12/10/07 04:34 AM, DropGlocK wrote:
At 12/10/07 04:27 AM, DropGlocK wrote: So where do look at the winning entries?
Errr.... I mean, so where do we look at the winning entries?

not yet determined.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-10 12:07:03

Im having the urge to do another one, but its quite too late now :( Just had this idea about a WZL covered with certain STARS. Not just any stars though xP

Meh ill just order two more, and keep one of them for personal use. I dont care if the other one wont be included in the competition xD

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-10 15:36:01

At 12/9/07 08:02 PM, ShirtTurtle wrote: i hate you guys fine pipecleaner cock'll be added.

score 1 for the boys back, well, all over the world.

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-10 20:02:38

I took the batteries out of my dildo and put em on my digital camera so heres some pics of the newer arrivals.

Ng Diy Munny Competition

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-11 00:27:16

At 12/10/07 08:02 PM, Luis wrote: I took the batteries out of my dildo and put em on my digital camera so heres some pics of the newer arrivals.

Wow, the tiki turned out great.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-11 06:26:49

Here's The Other One I Made. Freddy! Hopefully I'll Have Them Both Shipped By Tomorrow. (Hopefully) The Only Thing That Might Hold Me From Shipping It.. Is The Fact That I Accidently Just Broke His Claws! :( You Can See Them Semi Broken In The Gif, But They Are .. REALLY Broken Now. Some Super Glue Should Fix That :P

Ng Diy Munny Competition

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-11 06:32:14

At 12/11/07 06:26 AM, Puppet-Lord wrote: You Can See Them Semi Broken In The Gif

Here's That Gif~!

P.S. Sorry For The Image Quality... 150k Rule Kinda Sucks :(

Ng Diy Munny Competition

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-11 09:20:24

At 12/11/07 06:32 AM, Puppet-Lord wrote:
At 12/11/07 06:26 AM, Puppet-Lord wrote: You Can See Them Semi Broken In The Gif
Here's That Gif~!

P.S. Sorry For The Image Quality... 150k Rule Kinda Sucks :(

If you know that they break easily make sure you do a good job packing it.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-11 10:26:04

Come to Daddy.

Ng Diy Munny Competition

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-11 15:29:42

HOLY SHIT
HOLY BALLS TO THE WALLS SHIT

I actually got mine before the due date :D
TOO FUCKING BAD I CAN'T WORK ON IT TONIGHT

REALITIY, IT'S JUST, IT'S JUST-REALITY

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-11 19:38:00

heres some new onez

Ng Diy Munny Competition

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-13 18:15:31

this one came in today.
shitty pic, SORRY mindchamber.

Ng Diy Munny Competition

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-13 21:03:35

At 12/13/07 06:15 PM, Luis wrote: this one came in today.

That little bastard just won't take a good picture. Maybe you should cut him up some more, make him a little more cooperative.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-13 21:31:25

At 12/13/07 09:03 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
At 12/13/07 06:15 PM, Luis wrote: this one came in today.
That little bastard just won't take a good picture. Maybe you should cut him up some more, make him a little more cooperative.

yeah he is frusterating and i do have my xacto knife nearby. you probably wouldnt notice a few more slices. I really think its a great concept though. It's like mans struggle to be loved only to be cut up while wearing your fancy clothes. that shit is deep.

anyone who doesnt agree will be instabanned

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-13 21:36:57

At 12/13/07 09:31 PM, Luis wrote:
At 12/13/07 09:03 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: That little bastard just won't take a good picture. Maybe you should cut him up some more, make him a little more cooperative.

He's hispanic...not italian.

yeah he is frusterating and i do have my xacto knife nearby. you probably wouldnt notice a few more slices. I really think its a great concept though. It's like mans struggle to be loved only to be cut up while wearing your fancy clothes. that shit is deep.

It's like a fucking poem of words. It almost speaks of Mindchamber's deep hearted self. I think that it also portrays the problems in Iraq where you have the nice clothes of the Americans being torn up by the conflicts presents from our country's ideas. LUIS! It's not just the man's struggle...it can also be the women's struggle...HAHA! JUST KIDDING! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WOMEN!

I AGREE I AGREE! :P

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 08:10:21

fuck shit damn hell
I always have the worst luck, it's the day of the deadline and I still have only an unfinnished munny to show... It's been tough, I mean, I order it a week before the end of the month, It takes untill the first to actually be shipped AND THEN it takes another fucking week and a half to get to my door... not only that, but twas a tuesday, so I couldn't even touch it untill wednsday, where I spent most of my time just trying to sculpt his beard and helmet (when it's done, the helmet will look amazing :D)
So here I am, sitting at my fucking computer trying to make excusses why I cannot probably participate (properly) before school, where I probably run home so I can waste my time cramming in everything I can do for today, taking up my lunch and the rest of the night :/
Too bad no one will appreciate my work, lols.

P.S. Luis, you where right about the storm, It did come! Hah, you said 'somehow if a storm, you'd be delayed and I could make it' The fact of the matter is turning that to it's opposite. The storm(s) slowed down your crappy postal service, therefore making me sad

GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR >:C

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 18:07:44

So, when are you expecting for the last entries (picutres, NO IM GOING TO GO SEND IT NOW)
Up untill 12? I want to take my entry picutres on this huge mound of snow that looks like a mountain, but if you wont be accepting till late, I'll take the final pictures of my not even finished viking when I'm done touching up

Despite everything, I'll submit for the contest for tonight (BUT WONT WIN BECAUSE I ONLY HAD THREE DAYS AND AM NOT FINISHED AND US POSTAGE SUCKS AND STUFF) but I still really want to get my guys into the NG office, is it possible somehow send it directly to the office later, when it's finished, or are you guys all parinoid and shit about me coming and fanboying on you?

HAHA FANBOI

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 18:31:30

At 12/13/07 09:31 PM, Luis wrote:

X-acto knives don't cut it (pun unintended) when it comes to these figures, you need a serrated blade to really make a visible cut, believe me, you need something the tears him up while it's cutting.

I like you metaphor, but what's to say that he didn't enjoy the pain? Or perhaps, despite the memories that scarred him, he still has overwhelming love in his heart..? Or maybe I just like to destroy the things I create. ;]

Anyway, I'm glad he made it in on time. It felt good to make something with my own hands after so long. Thanks for the opportunity, it was a pleasure.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 19:57:46

At 12/14/07 06:07 PM, squidium wrote: So, when are you expecting for the last entries (picutres, NO IM GOING TO GO SEND IT NOW)
Up untill 12? I want to take my entry picutres on this huge mound of snow that looks like a mountain, but if you wont be accepting till late, I'll take the final pictures of my not even finished viking when I'm done touching up

Despite everything, I'll submit for the contest for tonight (BUT WONT WIN BECAUSE I ONLY HAD THREE DAYS AND AM NOT FINISHED AND US POSTAGE SUCKS AND STUFF) but I still really want to get my guys into the NG office, is it possible somehow send it directly to the office later, when it's finished, or are you guys all parinoid and shit about me coming and fanboying on you?

HAHA FANBOI

Day of the deadline is end of the month. Ignore all other posts.. im much too tired to explain why that is (i explained awhile ago anyway) and bla bla ... just mail it in you'll more likely than not make it on time. goodnight.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 19:57:53

At 12/14/07 06:31 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
corny stuff

Yes indeed. Using your hands to have a good time, and the important thing is that it felt good :D I can imagine the smile on your face when you were working with your hands, it sure brought you the well earned pleasure. Working out the stiffness sure paid off eh? I hope you had a blast man

wtf

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 20:27:47

At 12/14/07 07:57 PM, Luis wrote: Day of the deadline is end of the month. Ignore all other posts.. im much too tired to explain why that is (i explained awhile ago anyway) and bla bla ... just mail it in you'll more likely than not make it on time. goodnight.

FUCK REAH
lols, sorry for being such a fag, thought you said the 14th (today) and when you said at the end of the month, I took it as the end of October (then changed it to today)
yeah, luis, you deserve FIFTEEN CAKE

FIVE-TEEN

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 20:32:44

Still needs some more touch ups, and I Plan to give it a clear coat tomorrow, but its pretty much done.

Thanks Luis I never would've done this on my own, and this was alot of fun

Ng Diy Munny Competition

Response to Ng Diy Munny Competition 2007-12-14 20:37:51

At 12/14/07 08:32 PM, MindChamber wrote: Still needs some more touch ups, and I Plan to give it a clear coat tomorrow, but its pretty much done.

Thanks Luis I never would've done this on my own, and this was alot of fun

wow cool. i didnt think you'd be able to incorporate your robotic interests into something so plump and round. Heres one i got today courtesty of the user Pako

Ng Diy Munny Competition

None

BBS Signature