00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL)

161,327 Views | 1,620 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-04 04:27:53

It's like a reunion in here. Brings a tear to my eye.

At 3/3/09 08:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/20/09 12:20 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 2/18/09 11:20 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Says you. Being a mod isn't some candy treat, BTW.
O realy. I thought it would make you feal all special inside.... Well don't screw up all the fun for me i want to dream man.
Sorry, but dream about something else. The less people on NG who hold modding up as some sort of holy perk, the easier the mods' job is and the less people clamouring to become mods the admins and mods will have to put up with...

I think the forums have gotten a bit less overtly mod happy. Sure you get the same reaction when a mod posts a thread and it gets a good number of replies when the same topic being made by a non mod would get less replies, but it seems to be fading a bit. (Or the mod whores have changed and I missed it)

At 2/20/09 08:08 PM, 36Holla wrote:
JOIN US. WALK INTO THE VOID. BECOME ONE WITH THE MACHINE. JOIN. JOIN TOGETHER.
one of us. One of us. One Of Us. ONE OF US!
Nice progression!

Why thanks. I'm always progressively thinking of new ways to enact my draconian laws upon the poor and crippled. Bwahahahaha! (I'm an aristocrat now btw)

What if two people are holding your face closer and closer to the spinning tire? Does that change your mind? :)
Mwaahaahaha.

I was playing GTA4 The Lost and Damned and they actually do hold a guys face up against a spinning motorcycle wheel. Harsh stuff but I wouldn't recommend putting him through it because frankly, face to spinning tire torture is weak and girly. This kind of torture however is manly and will make him scream for dear life. >=D

At 2/22/09 08:56 AM, NEVR wrote: Aside from modding, I don't really post in Wi/Ht? much these days... at least compared to how much I used to post in these forums. As I was discussing with Bahamut yesterday, there's so many new regulars here that I don't really know (and who don't know me) that it makes me feel a little less integrated in the Wi/Ht? community than I once was.

Same here. Everyone I was talking to here before kind of left around the same time and I haven't said much in this thread in general. I've also noticed I'm slowing down my overall posting in the Wi/Ht? forum. Seems almost every thread gets answered in a few seconds now instead of having a few minutes to find the answer.

Maybe one day I'll start catching up in these threads again. Random shout out (because I should be here more often) to my Wi/Ht? homeboys, Coop, Bahamut, gfox, Haggard, Auz, kidray, Little-Rena, 36Holla, Odyssic, Shanus (is he still here?)

Aw, thanks man :)

See, kids? This is what becoming a mod can do to a great Wi/Ht?er... ;_;

He lost his career! His good looks went down the drain! Now he does unspeakable things to get his banning fix! Where did it all go wrong!?

Wow I haven't done this multi post reply routine in a long time.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-04 18:07:23

At 3/1/09 07:21 AM, Bahamut wrote: Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

2 -- No36
2 -- Patcoola
6 -- MiharuForever
9 -- Goonie
10 -- Insanimation
10 -- reverend
13 -- mwmike

Keep up the solid and helpful posting and the votes will come.

20 -- Hybrid-Of-Souls

Congratulations to Hybrid-Of-Souls on becoming the newest Wi/Ht? Regular! :)

Congrats! You surely deserve it!

At 3/1/09 07:23 AM, Bahamut wrote: Regulars Update:
March 2009 Update
The Wi/Ht Regulars Update

Thanks again.

#_ | _EXP_ | B/Ps_ | Posts | Revs_ | _Total_ | Diff_ | Username & Rise/Drop
03 | _6690 | _25216 | _8209 | 1434 | _41549 | 1859 | Corky52
04 | 10428 | _27934 | _2675 | _146 | _41183 | 1954 | zimzap
05 | 10160 | _29017 | __739 | ___0 | _39916 | 2361 | AllReligiousDrunk

Tight little pack here :)

EXP_ | _B/P_ | Posts | Revs_ | Change | Username
10.00 | _48.93 | _2.89 | _4.57 | _66.39 | Corky52
10.00 | _54.25 | _4.93 | _0.61 | _69.79 | zimzap
10.36 | _67.71 | _6.25 | _0.00 | _84.32 |
10.00 | _49.21 | _1.39 | _0.07 | _60.68 | Metal-Therapy

I am very happy with my reviews, this was my best reviewing month ever. B/P was solid and so were posts. I finally pulled my reviews per day over one; it took a while to compensate for years of inactivity. AllReligiousDrunk - Nice speaky EXP per day :)

Comments:

Congrats to AllReligiousDrunk for gaining over 2,000 total points since the last update.
Congrats to Corky52 and zimzap for reaching 40,000 total points.

Congrats and thanks!

At 3/1/09 10:05 AM, Ismael92 wrote: Hey guess who's back. But beware, guessing will be really difficult!

Long time no see! Hope you enjoyed the trip. It has been snowing here :(

At 3/1/09 02:59 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Make some more posts here i want to see you post more.

I have been around :) . I have been reviewing a lot more but my posts come in bunches such as today.

Congratz to the both of you.

Thanks.

At 3/1/09 05:19 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: I'll most certainly enjoy my stay here.

Just remember to wipe your feet on the map before coming in.

At 3/1/09 09:43 PM, Corky52 wrote:
05 | 10160 | _29017 | __739 | ___0 | _39916 | 2361 | AllReligiousDrunk
And here I am talking about perhaps passing someone in the future when I have people like this right on my ass. >.<

Heh, I am trying.

Congrats and Yay.

Or should I say Yay and Congrats :p

---
Time for dinner! Happy Wednesday.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-04 19:26:04

At 3/4/09 06:07 PM, zimzap wrote:
At 3/1/09 02:59 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Make some more posts here i want to see you post more.
I have been around :) . I have been reviewing a lot more but my posts come in bunches such as today.

What i was saying is that you only make posts every few days and for me i am active almost every day on this forum. But it's good to see you catch up on the past few days. Hows life been treating you @;-}>

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-05 06:24:29

Coursework is done, I'm off to submit it in a little while. Been up all night finishing it so that I can get it in before the deadline today, so pretty soon I'm going to need some serious caffeine fix... or sleep. Either way.

On the plus side, no coursework equals more NG time, which equals more Wi/Ht? time, seeing as I've promised myself that I'm going to start being around here more often.

At 3/4/09 04:27 AM, 36Holla wrote: It's like a reunion in here. Brings a tear to my eye.

You said it bro.

Gotta stay strong for the homies.

Same here. Everyone I was talking to here before kind of left around the same time

Yeah, I kinda noticed that too. What's up with that?

and I haven't said much in this thread in general. I've also noticed I'm slowing down my overall posting in the Wi/Ht? forum. Seems almost every thread gets answered in a few seconds now instead of having a few minutes to find the answer.

People striving to get onto this list, and the memberlist, I presume.

Still, there's always the odd occasion where an already answered question thread will still benefit from my two cents... but it's rare that I stumble upon that odd occasion.

Aw, thanks man :)

Spread the looooove <3

He lost his career! His good looks went down the drain! Now he does unspeakable things to get his banning fix! Where did it all go wrong!?

NEED BANZ0RS

Oh no, I have some stashed under the sofa. I'm good.

Wow I haven't done this multi post reply routine in a long time.

Yeah, I don't often find myself doing it unless I'm either in Wi/Ht? or C&C, TBH.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-06 16:34:46

At 3/4/09 07:26 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
What i was saying is that you only make posts every few days and for me i am active almost every day on this forum. But it's good to see you catch up on the past few days. Hows life been treating you @;-}>

That is primarily because I try and block my times together to be more productive. So I might spend a couple of hours writing a paper with no interruptions and then spend some time on the BBS, etc.

Life has been pretty good, trying to weather the storms (both the weather and the economy). Besides that, things are going well. Just watched Max Payne tonight, it was not as nearly as bad as people said it was.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-06 20:36:20

At 3/6/09 04:34 PM, zimzap wrote:
At 3/4/09 07:26 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
That is primarily because I try and block my times together to be more productive. So I might spend a couple of hours writing a paper with no interruptions and then spend some time on the BBS, etc.

Oh, well that sounds smart. I usually just post later into the night because more people are on and more questions are being asked... and the earlyer part of the day is for me to catch up on sleep @;-}>

Life has been pretty good, trying to weather the storms (both the weather and the economy). Besides that, things are going well. Just watched Max Payne tonight, it was not as nearly as bad as people said it was.

O really.... it's been very nice weather over here about 57 degrees most of today and yesterday as well. I'm watching miracle at st anne, looks like a promising moving to say the least. I have yet to see max payne, but i don't think i will get a chance to rent it for some weeks though.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-13 07:58:38

How has everyone been lately? My activity here has been limited because of spring break last week and just college. That's alright this is more active than I'll be when I reach the final B/P rank.

Today I should be going to the doctors and getting minor foot surgery. I should be able to run normal again a couple days after that even if they are a little sore. I have a bad infection in both of my big toes and they are swollen to the point where they barely fit in my shoes anymore.

So it's going to feel nice to run again, especially with the warm weather coming up. That and I've been getting really strong/big and don't want to get sluggish. If any of you recently guessed how much I will bench on my Guess the weight blog I can give you a little update of how I'm doing so far. Yesterday I benched 225 pounds 17 times, which is a new personal record for me. I'm thinking I'm going to be able to do it anywhere from 18 to 20 times by the time the competition comes up, but I'm still not sure what place I'll take. I won it last where with 16 times, but I guess it's a bigger thing this year with more people at it.

I'm also testing out a posting schedule and so far it's been pretty nice. I'm just trying to find all of the threads that I post in and bookmark them for certain days. This prevents me from reading threads all day as I only read a couple of threads a day now. If it's late at night or in the morning and I don't have anything to do then I'll lurk for a thread somewhere.

I recently found a thread for someone who was looking for a writer for a flash animation and he really liked one of my stories. If it turns out well we are going to make it into a series. I've also been working on a flash myself. If I sat down for about 5 days I could complete it, but I just haven't found time to finish it up lately. It's hard to find time for flash when you have a busy schedule and when your trying to go into as much detail in the flash as possible.

So I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you guys later.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-13 13:52:48

I'm two days late doing the catch-ups here, but whatever. :P

At 3/1/09 10:05 AM, Ismael92 wrote:
At 3/1/09 07:21 AM, Bahamut wrote: Past Updates (sorted by date):

Due to character limit, the list of past has have been reduced to all updates from March 2008.
Oh that sucks :(

It had to happen, but fortunately, the previous updates still have the list of pre-2008 updates, so they're there for anyone who wants to check the older updates for whatever reason.

Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):
I didn't vote this time. Even if I had the chance to do it at 5 AM when I just arrived, because I logged in and I saw your PM. But I was feeling so tired and sick that I just went to bed after staying some time lurking the forums.

Perfectly understandable, I was already aware you were going to be away until March. However, I still had to send you a PM for the voting election.

At 3/3/09 08:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/20/09 07:21 PM, Bahamut wrote: Nope, you can't make me get the game just like that.
.... Well, tell me how I can, and I'll do that instead!

Well, it depends which console I'm going to get Fallout 3 on. I could get the Steam version right now or I could wait until I get a PS3. After all, I do need to get a good amount of games for the console once I get it and when will I get a PS3? It's only a matter of time.

He better not bash FF ever again.
His reason for doing so most likely died when you got the GTA pack, man. #;-}>

Actually, he claimed he'll continue to piss off FF fanboys. He better not, though.

IOW, post more often. :P
Sure, but like I said... if I'm gonna forget something/get behind somewhere, I'd prefer it to be LUL anyway. #;-}>

Nooooooo, not the LUL. You have so much to say in there.

I believe it doesn't. Dr. Pepper zero tastes similar to Dr. Pepper while Diet Dr. Pepper....tastes like water.
Well, I've never tasted Zero, but really, Diet Dr P tastes way better than Diet Coke (which I liked in high school, but then I OD'd on it and have disliked it ever since) and Diet Pepsi is... beneath sewage to me, not that I like Pepsi much either, but... my god, at least it's not Diet Pepsi.

Diet Pepsi isn't that bad to me. Hmm, maybe the tastes of these drinks are different over there. :P

At 2/22/09 08:56 AM, NEVR wrote: Maybe one day I'll start catching up in these threads again. Random shout out (because I should be here more often) to my Wi/Ht? homeboys, Coop, Bahamut, gfox, Haggard, Auz, kidray, Little-Rena, 36Holla, Odyssic, Shanus (is he still here?), and likely many others whom I should remember but haven't mentioned because I'm a moron.
See, kids? This is what becoming a mod can do to a great Wi/Ht?er... ;_;

Does that make me a lucky dragon?

At 3/5/09 06:24 AM, NEVR wrote: On the plus side, no coursework equals more NG time, which equals more Wi/Ht? time, seeing as I've promised myself that I'm going to start being around here more often.

HURRAY!

and I haven't said much in this thread in general. I've also noticed I'm slowing down my overall posting in the Wi/Ht? forum. Seems almost every thread gets answered in a few seconds now instead of having a few minutes to find the answer.
People striving to get onto this list, and the memberlist, I presume.

Still, there's always the odd occasion where an already answered question thread will still benefit from my two cents... but it's rare that I stumble upon that odd occasion.

I keep getting beaten by others since they seem to refresh more often than I do. Meh, there'll still be some questions I can answer for anyone if I get the chance.

At 3/13/09 07:58 AM, Corky52 wrote: Today I should be going to the doctors and getting minor foot surgery. I should be able to run normal again a couple days after that even if they are a little sore. I have a bad infection in both of my big toes and they are swollen to the point where they barely fit in my shoes anymore.

Damn, that's pretty nasty. :( I hope all goes well with the recovery.

I recently found a thread for someone who was looking for a writer for a flash animation and he really liked one of my stories.

That's great to hear. I hope all goes for this as well. I remember some guy who was wanting to work on Pokemon Bahamut Version as a flash game with me. Unfortunately, I had to turn down the offer since I'm not good at major collaborations and I really can't do much on Flash until my 100th is over and done with.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-14 10:36:55

At 3/13/09 01:52 PM, Bahamut wrote: I keep getting beaten by others since they seem to refresh more often than I do. Meh, there'll still be some questions I can answer for anyone if I get the chance.

I haven't actually sat in the Wi/Ht? and refreshed the page every x number of minutes for a long time. Nowadays I usually just float (yes, FLOAT) between forums seeing if anything needs cleaning up, or if there's that rare and elusive good thread that I just have to post in.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-14 17:01:23

At 3/1/09 07:23 AM, Bahamut wrote: Regulars Update:

Welcome to Hybrid-of-Souls!

Welcome crap I forgot to vote this update. So it could have been 21 votes

Welcome all to the...
#_ | _EXP_ | B/Ps_ | Posts | Revs_ | _Total_ | Diff_ | Username & Rise/Drop
01 | 20770 | _57877 | 12693 | 1604 | _92944 | _499 | iscrulz

Wow not even 500 thats pretty horrible. DAMN YOU FALLOUT 3 well I guess I done have to make up for it this or next month.

EXP_ | _B/P_ | Posts | Revs_ | Change | Username
_9.29 | __7.29 | _1.25 | _0.00 | _17.82 | iscrulz

Shit missed 2 deposits even though I swore I wouldn't miss any well March might be different. the rest eh oh well I back though. Wait no I still have to play Fallout 3 then GOW 3.

Apologies for not having the two posts on different pages.
Not accepted.

DwightKSchrute-lz

Official DOF poster.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-14 22:14:31

At 3/14/09 10:36 AM, NEVR wrote: Nowadays I usually just float (yes, FLOAT)

Well, whatever you want to call it.
I also find myself somewhat of a 'floater', and if nothing comes up, then it'll be much more worth my time doing something else, online or off.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-15 08:58:00

We all float down here.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-15 09:26:53

At 3/15/09 08:58 AM, Haggard wrote:
We all float down here.

More like clouds though as opposed to turds that just won't flush...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-15 11:24:42

At 3/15/09 09:26 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 3/15/09 08:58 AM, Haggard wrote:
We all float down here.
More like clouds though as opposed to turds that just won't flush...

I was more thinking of balloons and not clouds or turds.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-18 22:17:46

At 3/13/09 01:52 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Damn, that's pretty nasty. :( I hope all goes well with the recovery.

Everything went rather well to be honest.

If people don't mind seeing the graphic pictures of my toe I will share them with the thread. :P That is of course you don't mind seeing an open cut with blood in it.

I'm sure it would be fine, but if someone rather not see something like that than I won't post it.

The recovery was the best part though. I have no pain and had no pain since it was done. The only pain that I had was from the medicine in the shots that I got. It really burned. To the point where I was grinding my teeth. After 10 shots he made a couple of simple cuts, pulled the nail out of my toe, burned it (what's the word I'm looking for here?), and it was over with.

My nail actually curled back and was deep enough to be just a few more weeks away from growing right into the bone. D:

It was probably the most painful thing that I've had. I've broken bones that didn't hurt as much as my toe did.

Oh well I get to do the other one in a week or two and then I'll be able to walk/run normal again.

I recently found a thread for someone who was looking for a writer for a flash animation and he really liked one of my stories.

That's great to hear. I hope all goes for this as well. I remember some guy who was wanting to work on Pokemon Bahamut Version as a flash game with me. Unfortunately, I had to turn down the offer since I'm not good at major collaborations and I really can't do much on Flash until my 100th is over and done with.

Wow, that sounds like a pretty cool game though. It would take a lot of work and commitment. Mine isn't too bad since I'm just writing and doing voices. Hopefully the other guy sticks to his word and makes the submissions. It seems like he's going to keep to his word so far.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-23 20:24:17

The voting election for April 2009 has begun!!

I'm afraid I don't have as much to say this time, but I guarantee everyone that the next update will 100% April Fool's free, so I'll be posting the update normally. Infact, I don't think I'll be doing any April Fool's jokes on the internet. I mean, I could say "HEY GUYS, MY 100TH FLASH IS HERE!", but it'll be blatant as fuck that it's an April Fool's joke.

At 3/14/09 05:01 PM, DwightKSchrute wrote: Wait no I still have to play Fallout 3 then GOW 3.

I see a huge lack of GTA. Then again, if you look at the games I'm playing right now, you'll see a huge lack of FF. To anyone who cares, I'm playing the following games right now (yes, all at the moment and I hate it when I do this):

Battlezone (PC)
Chrono Trigger (DS)
Portal: Prelude (PC)
Rollercoaster Tycoon (PC)
Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Tombi! (PS1)

Yep, six games at once.

At 3/18/09 10:17 PM, Corky52 wrote: If people don't mind seeing the graphic pictures of my toe I will share them with the thread. :P That is of course you don't mind seeing an open cut with blood in it.

I'm not sure what the mods would think, but if it were up to me, I'd post a link to the image hosted elsewhere and warn everyone what the link will show them.

Also, relevant picture to our recent FLOAT posts. This is taken from FFVIII, so this picture is more to iscrulz since he was posting GTA pictures to me a while ago and I need to give him something in return. :P

Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL)

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-23 23:47:59

At 3/23/09 08:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: The voting election for April 2009 has begun!!

I'm afraid I don't have as much to say this time, but I guarantee everyone that the next update will 100% April Fool's free, so I'll be posting the update normally. Infact, I don't think I'll be doing any April Fool's jokes on the internet. I mean, I could say "HEY GUYS, MY 100TH FLASH IS HERE!", but it'll be blatant as fuck that it's an April Fool's joke.

Everyone on the nominees list is in this month! JUST KIDDING!

I see a huge lack of GTA. Then again, if you look at the games I'm playing right now, you'll see a huge lack of FF. To anyone who cares, I'm playing the following games right now (yes, all at the moment and I hate it when I do this):

Battlezone (PC)
Chrono Trigger (DS)
Portal: Prelude (PC)
Rollercoaster Tycoon (PC)
Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Tombi! (PS1)

Yep, six games at once.

Wow that's a lot of work. I am also in the midst of playing a lot of games at once but I've been spacing them out for longer periods of time, usually around a few weeks to a month.

I'm in the process of playing:

Tomb Raider: Underworld (Rental)
Resident Evil 4 (For nostalgia)
Resident Evil 5 (Leveling up weapons and getting more achievements)
FF7 (Nostalgia)
Street Fighter 4 (Trying to unlock all the characters)
Oblivion (Nostalgia)
Fallout 3 (I'll get to getting all the achievements for it eventually)

And then there's the Chronicles of Reddick game coming out next month. I can't seem to stay on one game for more than a few days before I switch. I do plan on coming back go all of them over the course of the next few months though.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-24 01:09:10

Wow looks like everyone else has all this free time for games. I have not played any video games in over two weeks, although I did spend 15 minutes working on the NYTimes crossword puzzle today.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-24 01:12:52

At 3/24/09 01:09 AM, zimzap wrote: Wow looks like everyone else has all this free time for games. I have not played any video games in over two weeks, although I did spend 15 minutes working on the NYTimes crossword puzzle today.

Spring Break. It does wonders for my free time.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-24 02:52:30

At 3/23/09 08:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: The voting election for April 2009 has begun!!

I'm voting NEVR all the way obviously

I'm not sure what the mods would think, but if it were up to me, I'd post a link to the image hosted elsewhere and warn everyone what the link will show them.

Sounds a bit much to post on the BBS... I'd say to do what Bahamut suggested and just post a link to a hosted version of the image with a clear warning of what the image contains.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-24 09:02:59

At 3/24/09 01:12 AM, 36Holla wrote:
At 3/24/09 01:09 AM, zimzap wrote: Wow looks like everyone else has all this free time for games. I have not played any video games in over two weeks, although I did spend 15 minutes working on the NYTimes crossword puzzle today.
Spring Break. It does wonders for my free time.

"Spring Break" was over the same time frame for me as well; however, still no time for video games. I guess I am really an adult now.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-24 10:54:00

At 3/24/09 02:52 AM, NEVR wrote:
I'm voting NEVR all the way obviously

I'd never vote for NEVR!

Also, I finally have some flash under 2009, lol, I really should get round to making some more flash as well as posting more on the BBS insted of wasting time doing university work or something!

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-03-24 21:17:25

I had alot of free time, spending time with friends and then what ever was left was for newgrounds. I really don't care for crossword puzzles so i won't ask you how that went. But i did get a copy of it at the store because Sirtom made it in there and i thought i'd save it for posterity's sake.

At 3/24/09 01:09 AM, zimzap wrote:
"Spring Break" was over the same time frame for me as well; however, still no time for video games. I guess I am really an adult now.

It ended around the same time for me, but i got one more day @;-}> The only way i am showing that i am becomming a adult is that the words i am using is getting larger and sound cooler. That last sentence did nothing to show i have improved at all @;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-04-02 11:54:49

Past Updates (sorted by date):

3/1/08
4/1/08
5/1/08
6/1/08
7/1/08
8/1/08
9/1/08
10/1/08
11/2/08
12/1/08
1/1/09
2/1/09
3/1/09

This is a complete list of the past updates to the Regulars list, including mini-updates.

Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

2 -- Goonie
3 -- Patcoola
5 -- Zerok
6 -- No36
6 -- Phil
8 -- xports
15 -- SlashFirestorm
24 -- mwmike
27 -- reverend

Congratulations to reverend on becoming the newest Wi/Ht? Regular! :) reverend's 27 votes in makes his entry the second highest amount of votes so far with MystWilliams still at the top with 30. Although this doesn't make a difference to the newest additions to the Regulars List, it's still interesting to see how well one person does in one update.

Exclusion Votes (sorted by votes ascending):

N/A

Retired Regulars (sorted by month retired):

Dec 2004 -- delteated
Feb 2005 -- BaronVonBadGuy
Mar 2005 -- Shpouiten
Mar 2005 -- PureLionHeart (by request)
Apr 2005 -- j00bie
Aug 2005 -- ScottTowels (by request)
Aug 2005 -- Denvish (by request)
Sep 2005 -- Eldarion
Sep 2005 -- Rooty-The-Pie
Nov 2005 -- YoinK
Dec 2005 -- M-A-R-C-U-S
Dec 2005 -- carmelhadinosaur
Jan 2006 -- ramagi (by request)
Jan 2006 -- _Guardian_ (by request)
Feb 2006 -- Kisuke
Feb 2006 -- Slightly-Crazy-Dude (by request)
Feb 2006 -- MystWilliams
Feb 2006 -- DaRk
Mar 2006 -- Nike-Dunk
Mar 2006 -- deckheadtottie (by request)
May 2006 -- Nomader (by request)
Jun 2006 -- Gooch
Jun 2006 -- Lidov
Aug 2006 -- DonDoli
May 2008 -- Frostbreath
Jun 2008 -- X-Naut
Jun 2008 -- Major-Punk
Oct 2008 -- Kirk-Cocaine (by request)
Jan 2009 -- LittleWashu

This is a list of users who have been retired from the Regulars list, all of them were active at some point or another and were either voted off (the default method) or saved others the trouble by taking themselves off. They can be added back on if voted back on, and for those who were removed by request they can simply reverse their request.

Ascended Regulars (sorted by month ascended):

Nov 2004 -- RedCircle
Apr 2005 -- ShittyKitty
Apr 2005 -- Alkador
Jul 2005 -- Mazza
Jul 2005 -- Tommy
Feb 2006 -- BonusStage
Feb 2006 -- Afro_Stud
Feb 2006 -- Xiivi
May 2007 -- Bahamut
May 2007 -- absent
Apr 2008 -- life
Apr 2008 -- BlueHippo
Apr 2008 -- NEVR
Aug 2008 -- Auz
Aug 2008 -- Wylo
Aug 2008 -- Haggard
Feb 2009 -- sonofkirk
Feb 2009 -- shunshuu
Feb 2009 -- Perceptor

These are all users who have been voted onto the Members List from the Regulars List and were removed because of it.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-04-02 11:56:01

Regulars Update:

Welcome to reverend!

Welcome all to the...

April 2009 Update

#_ | _EXP_ | _B/Ps_ | Posts | Revs_ | Total_ | Diff_ | Username & Rise/Drop
01 | 21090 | _58026 | 12673 | 1605 | _93394 | _450 | iscrulz
02 | 10300 | _44953 | _6815 | 1044 | _63112 | 1281 | Little-Rena
03 | _7000 | _26281 | _8384 | 1489 | _43154 | 1605 | Corky52
04 | 10748 | _29154 | _2772 | _157 | _42831 | 1648 | zimzap
05 | 10480 | _30983 | __840 | ___0 | _42303 | 2387 | AllReligiousDrunk
06 | _7330 | _24676 | _5145 | _109 | _37260 | 1231 | idiot-buster
07 | _6380 | _27586 | _1610 | _372 | _35948 | 1329 | Metal-Therapy
08 | _5860 | _25396 | _1434 | 1028 | _33718 | 1519 | aldlv
09 | _7320 | _18288 | _2412 | _291 | _28311 | 1135 | Sir-Nuts
10 | _8610 | __7735 | _9582 | __96 | _26023 | _579 | 36Holla
11 | 11680 | __4755 | _6305 | _104 | _22844 | _295 | kidray76
12 | _9260 | __4526 | _3662 | _346 | _17794 | _628 | Hybrid-Of-Souls
13 | _3460 | _12746 | _1344 | __56 | _17606 | 1321 | RohantheBarbarian
14 | _9235 | __7431 | __473 | __32 | _17171 | ____ | reverend (NEW)
15 | _5880 | __2804 | _5104 | __32 | _13820 | _309 | YoungAndWise -1
16 | _3670 | __6326 | _2137 | __47 | _12180 | _755 | Ismael92 -1
17 | _4650 | __2500 | _2003 | _208 | __9361 | _601 | ThePigeonMaster -1

#_ | __EXP_ | _B/Ps_ | Posts | Revs_ | Total_ | Diff_ | Category
0T | 142953 | 334166 | 72695 | 7016 | 556830 | 17073 | Total
0A | __8409 | _19657 | _4276 | _413 | _32755 | _1004 | Average
0H | _21090 | _58026 | 12673 | 1605 | _93394 | _2387 | Highest
0L | __3460 | __2500 | __473 | ___0 | __9361 | __295 | Lowest

EXP_ | _B/P | Posts | Revs_ | Change | Username
10.00 | __4.66 | -_0.63 | _0.03 | _14.06 | iscrulz
10.00 | _28.53 | _1.50 | _0.00 | _40.03 | Little-Rena
_9.69 | _33.28 | _5.47 | _1.72 | _50.16 | Corky52
10.00 | _38.13 | _3.03 | _0.34 | _51.50 | zimzap
10.00 | _61.44 | _3.16 | _0.00 | _74.59 | AllReligiousDrunk
10.00 | _23.13 | _5.31 | _0.03 | _38.47 | idiot-buster
10.00 | _30.44 | _1.00 | _0.09 | _41.53 | Metal-Therapy
10.00 | _34.50 | _2.97 | _0.00 | _47.47 | aldlv
_9.69 | _24.00 | _1.78 | _0.00 | _35.47 | Sir-Nuts
_9.69 | __2.41 | _5.91 | _0.09 | _18.09 | 36Holla
_9.38 | __0.00 | -_0.16 | _0.00 | __9.22 | kidray76
_9.69 | __6.78 | _3.16 | _0.00 | _19.63 | Hybrid-Of-Souls
10.00 | _29.28 | _2.00 | _0.00 | _41.28 | RohantheBarbarian
__.__ | ___.__ | __.__ | __.__ | ___.__ | reverend
_9.06 | __0.00 | _0.56 | _0.03 | __9.66 | YoungAndWise
10.00 | __9.06 | _4.50 | _0.03 | _23.59 | Ismael92
10.00 | __4.72 | _3.81 | _0.25 | _18.78 | ThePigeonMaster

These are all based off of a 32 day period. This shows the amount of points you gained per day in each category applicable.

Comments:

Congrats to AllReligiousDrunk for gaining over 2,000 total points since the last update as well as passing 40,000 total points.

At 3/23/09 11:47 PM, 36Holla wrote: Everyone on the nominees list is in this month! JUST KIDDING!

I obviously wouldn't do that. It'd be another blatant as fuck April Fool's joke, but even if I wanted to, I was out of luck yesterday. As a result of the staff taking their jokes to the extreme yesterday, this update has been delayed by a day. Damn them for ruining my schedules. ;_;

Yep, six games at once.
Wow that's a lot of work.

Indeed, although I'm mostly focused on RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 right now since I'm doing my best to go through all the levels in the original pack. It requires a total of 60 hours to complete all the levels in the original pack and then there's the two expansion packs to do. ;_; Fortunately, the other games I mentioned I either finished since my last post here or don't need hours of play time.

I'll admit, I forgot to add GTA3 to the list as well, but all I'm doing right now is recording footage of stunts. I still want to release a video consisting of all the good stunts I made, but I'm sure I've yet to try certain good places to perform stunts.

I'm in the process of playing:

Tomb Raider: Underworld (Rental)

Good thing you rented that game. I assume this isn't the Wii version, but that doesn't affect how you kill the Kraken in the first level of the game. The Wii version is so bad with its awkward controls and crashing issues, it makes Angel of Darkness a masterpiece. The other versions of the game I haven't tried, but I still wish to go through the game sometime to see how the plot continues from the previous game.

Resident Evil 4 (For nostalgia)
Oblivion (Nostalgia)
FF7 (Nostalgia)

I can understand FFVII, but RE4 and Oblivion nostalgic? I wouldn't really call them nostalgic since to me, that term more applies to stuff we were into before we entered the double digits.

At 3/24/09 01:09 AM, zimzap wrote: Wow looks like everyone else has all this free time for games.

I'm still unemployed, so I still have all this time to play lots of games. Even though I have so much free time, I'm eager to get into employment ASAP.

-Bahamut

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-04-02 12:11:35

At 4/2/09 11:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

It's a shame not to see Insanimation gaining any votes, since he has really been helping out a lot in recent months. I barely saw him during this month, sadly, and it seems that not much of the other users have either. On MSN, he said that he'd been spending a lot of time on Bebo, so that's probably the main reason.

24 -- mwmike

Wow, 24 votes. That's quite a large amount of points. Hopefully next month will be the one.

27 -- reverend

Congrats, reverend! You've deserved a place on the list for a long time, and it's great to see that you have finally gained it, and coming close to the record on all-time amount of votes is quite amazing.

At 4/2/09 11:56 AM, Bahamut wrote: 05 | 10480 | _30983 | __840 | ___0 | _42303 | 2387 | AllReligiousDrunk

Congratulations on gaining the highest amount of stats this month.

At 4/2/09 11:56 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm still unemployed, so I still have all this time to play lots of games. Even though I have so much free time, I'm eager to get into employment ASAP.

Good luck with getting a job.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-04-02 13:43:18

At 4/2/09 11:56 AM, Bahamut wrote: Welcome to reverend!

I'm so happy I don't know what to say, really. I'm glad and blessed to join you guys. :)

At 4/2/09 12:11 PM, mwmike wrote:
24 -- mwmike
Wow, 24 votes. That's quite a large amount of points. Hopefully next month will be the one.

27 -- reverend
Congrats, reverend! You've deserved a place on the list for a long time, and it's great to see that you have finally gained it, and coming close to the record on all-time amount of votes is quite amazing.

I think you're up next. I think most people either had you or me as first pick, so it could have gone either way. Next month's vote should be no surprise. :)

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-04-02 14:14:19

27 -- reverend

Congrats reverend! I noticed that you helped out a lot lately. And now this hard work pays off! :)

24 -- mwmike

I also saw you posting a lot. Just keep up your good work and you should be the next Wi/Ht regular! ;)

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-04-02 14:20:35

Awesome, it's update time.

2 -- Goonie
3 -- Patcoola
5 -- Zerok
6 -- No36
6 -- Phil
8 -- xports
15 -- SlashFirestorm
24 -- mwmike

Hard luck guys, better luck next month, especially SlashFirestorm and mwmike, on another month your scores may have been enough.

27 -- reverend

Well done man, you were great this month and definitely deserved to be voted in. Congrats!

Congratulations to reverend on becoming the newest Wi/Ht? Regular! :) reverend's 27 votes in makes his entry the second highest amount of votes so far with MystWilliams still at the top with 30.

Judging from the amount of active regulars we have on the list now, if one outstanding candidate appears soon, I could see that record being toppled.

At 4/2/09 11:56 AM, Bahamut wrote: Welcome all to the...

April 2009 Update

#_ | _EXP_ | _B/Ps_ | Posts | Revs_ | Total_ | Diff_ | Username & Rise/Drop
11 | 11680 | __4755 | _6305 | _104 | _22844 | _295 | kidray76
12 | _9260 | __4526 | _3662 | _346 | _17794 | _628 | Hybrid-Of-Souls
13 | _3460 | _12746 | _1344 | __56 | _17606 | 1321 | RohantheBarbarian
14 | _9235 | __7431 | __473 | __32 | _17171 | ____ | reverend (NEW)

Looks like I have a new neighbour on the list ;P

EXP_ | _B/P | Posts | Revs_ | Change | Username
10.00 | _29.28 | _2.00 | _0.00 | _41.28 | RohantheBarbarian

This was one of my busier months, so my post/B/P averages are a bit down. Still, I'm quite happy with myself.

Congrats to AllReligiousDrunk for gaining over 2,000 total points since the last update as well as passing 40,000 total points.

Wow, 2,000 points in a month? That's incredibly impressive. Also congrats on the 40,000 stats. Thanks again for the update Bahamut.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2009-04-02 14:35:59

2 -- Goonie
3 -- Patcoola
5 -- Zerok
6 -- No36
6 -- Phil
8 -- xports
15 -- SlashFirestorm
24 -- mwmike
27 -- reverend

Congrats to everyone who was voted for, I recognise everyone there, you all deserve it! Special congrats to reverend, for joining the list. I'm just surprised you didn't get on earlier, you seem really helpful all the time.

At 4/2/09 12:11 PM, mwmike wrote: It's a shame not to see Insanimation gaining any votes, since he has really been helping out a lot in recent months. I barely saw him during this month, sadly, and it seems that not much of the other users have either. On MSN, he said that he'd been spending a lot of time on Bebo, so that's probably the main reason.

Thanks for the consideration, but I don't really deserve any votes. Since stopping making lists in the LUL, I haven't been so active in Wi/Ht?. My real life has gotten pretty hectic too, so I'm spending less and less time on NG these days unfortunately.

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature