00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL)

160,814 Views | 1,620 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-11 15:43:29

At 9/11/08 03:37 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 9/11/08 03:17 PM, kidray76 wrote: Forgot to vote this time around, just toooo busy with real world stuff.
Busy preventing prostate cancer since I showed you that article, huh? ;P

Yes, just side of affect is now I have carpal tunnel :(

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-11 16:34:33

At 9/11/08 03:43 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 9/11/08 03:37 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 9/11/08 03:17 PM, kidray76 wrote: Forgot to vote this time around, just toooo busy with real world stuff.
Busy preventing prostate cancer since I showed you that article, huh? ;P
Yes, just side of affect is now I have carpal tunnel :(

I really could put a immature joke right here. But seeing as we're all adults here I'll just slowly put the coat hanger into the the opening and then...TWIST!

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-11 21:48:31

At 9/11/08 09:44 PM, Goonie wrote: I am curious if I can join this friendly environment.

You know I am good for it.

Well you are free to join, but you have to be voted in. If you contribute enough to this forum then you will be put on a potentials list with other users who have contributed. If the current members think you deserve to be voted in then you will receive their votes. Votes only happens at the end of each month though.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-12 02:56:44

At 9/11/08 09:44 PM, Goonie wrote: I am curious if I can join this friendly environment.

Yeah it's basically how Corky explained it. It's really just a matter of helping out wherever you can. Look through topics to see if they've been answered correctly and if you know that they haven't been, even with the replies it has, then go ahead and give the correct solution to the problem. Otherwise, just pop in every now and then to check and see if anyone needs help. If you really deserve to be voted in then it'll happen eventually. Patience young grasshopper.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-13 04:06:20

At 9/8/08 12:13 PM, Bahamut wrote:
everyone votes out iscrulz next month, instead:::
I'll laugh if that actually happens.

How could you have such a thought. Of laughing.

Sorry iscrulz, I'll get to your post next time I post here.

Okay next time. Saving it for the pre-update catch-up massive multi quote post. I am going to catch up in the Top 10k b/p, exp and posts thread.

At 9/12/08 02:56 AM, 36Holla wrote:

Yeah it's basically how Corky explained it. It's really just a matter of helping out wherever you can. Look through topics to see if they've been answered correctly

Yep like Corky and 36Holla said you have to be helpful. In addition to that being a dedicated statwhore and list enthusiast will help to. Suck up to the members and regulars giving your attention also will help.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-14 23:05:24

At 8/17/08 01:54 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Sarcasm... detector... tingling...

Not at all actually.

At 8/4/08 03:51 PM, NEVR wrote: OMG IT'S XIIVI

Be here moar.
WHAT HE SAID.

Eh.....

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-16 11:50:25

NOW I reply to iscrulz's post!

At 9/7/08 07:55 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 9/1/08 08:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: Regulars Update:
Yeah what an update I have to make a correction I have been on the list for 3 years not 2. This took me two days to post.

Indeed, you've been on the list for three years now. When will you move away from the Regulars List? :P

Welcome to Corky52, Little-Rena and pigeonmaster88!!
The wtf Corky52 that was the most obvious, then L-R I would have predicted but brother pigeon maybe not welcome to the fraternity of wi-ht.

What do you have against pigeons?

#_ | EXP | B/Ps | Posts | Revs_ | Total | Diff_ | Username & Rise/Drop
01 | 19010 | _53560 | 12173 | 1589 | _86332 | 2271 | iscrulz 1
Hooray my RCVL dreams have come true its official. Sorry to gloat buts its been my ambition for 3 years from extensive stat gaining to unfortunate departures or regulars yet otow ascending now called members.

I was hoping to reach #1 on the Regulars List sometime, but:

A: The list died.
B: I became a Wi/Ht? Member, and now Wylo is a member.

Oh well, 2nd place was good enough for me.

02 | 12815 | _48723 | __416 | __37 | _61991 | 2318 | shunshuu 1
The only threat to my overall stat total is this brah. Hopefully he will get tired of the blamming in saving and the bippin and the boppin. The rest idk for now.

You won't need to worry about him right now. ;) In 6 months time, however...

but I think January would be an appropriate time to hold the next election.
Future congrats to Corky52 and 36Holla.

You're not a fortune teller, iscrulz.

Since Wylo is no longer on the Regulars List, iscrulz has become our new #1. Congratulations to iscrulz for reaching the top spot!
Yes my plans have finally worked out thanks to you faithful and humble Wi/Ht member voters I would like to thank the following people... people that didn't vote for me.

IOW, the majority of them. XD

Congrats to iscrulz and shunshuu on gaining over 2000 total points over the last month. I see Clock Day gave you two a very nice boost. ;)
Hopefully madness day gets spammy up in thee portal it should be poppin bro.

I'd like it if Madness Day had a lot of crap to blam. It would be a good day for Toohot100 to blam some flashes. :) Last year, I think the portal habit had flashes passing higher than usual, but I'm pretty sure there were quite a lot of blammable flashes that day. Meh, I'll see how it goes this year.

At 8/21/08 07:35 PM, Bahamut wrote: - Hopefully I got the job at my local hospital.
...Sadly I didn't. :(
Don't give up. I did now I am on the streets sucking cock just to make booze money. I am at the public library ATM.

I don't plan to give up on job searching anytime soon. Right now, I just want to hear from the employers who gave me my most recent job interview.

I'd be more concerned about General whores than Club whores. :P
gulp:: lulz. *facepalm* do a barrel roll shoop da woop I out of touch.

And btards.

At 9/1/08 07:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote: As always, you and Bahamut are a hilarious study in contrasts.
Soon our debate will be more than just an exchange of words. For disrespecting the GTA series someone will get hurt.

And let's not forget what happens when someone disrespects FF. ;)

Oh well, not much can be done if there was too much to do in real life, although a short PM saying "I won't be voting for [Reason]" would have been nice. However, I'll let you off today since it's your birthday. :)

At 9/14/08 11:05 PM, NeMeSiSM66 wrote:

Hey. :)

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-22 19:02:31

The voting election for October 2008 has begun!!

Wow, this thread has been quiet for the last few days. Were we all too busy celebrating NEVR's modship to post here or are we all waiting for gfox to do his BBS catch-ups? Oh well, discussions in this thread will be brought back to life NOW!

Now I know I've said a lot about retro games here recently and my retro madness is still going after buying Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid a fortnight ago. I've completed both games (even had to replay through Mega Man 2 on difficult since I was able to finish it quickly on normal) and both certainly kick ass. However, I'm appalled at how the PAL users got screwed over with some VC games on the Wii. When I was playing Mega Man 2 on Virtual Console, the game was forced to 50Hz, therefore, the music was slower than it should have been. So I wasn't able to fully enjoy the music on Mega Man 2. :(

As a result of how often we get treated like shit for video games, whenever the next-gen consoles are released, I'll try and get the American version of the consoles I'm after, unless some happen to be region-free, which I heard is so for the PS3. The only issue I can think of if I do this is the power cables. I noticed what we have here is different to the American cables. However, I'm pretty sure there's a way around this.

Putting the PAL issues aside, I just bought Super Street Fighter II for the Mega Drive off eBay and should be here in a few days time (I had to ask someone which was the best version to get out of the lot). My sister's boyfriend will be here this weekend mainly to help her with getting her stuff back to London for uni. While they're here, they're free to play Super Street Fighter II. :) Now this game I should have got when my sister's boyfriend was here for a whole week, but we didn't think about it. :( Oh well.

Oh yes, one last thing, I've been slowly getting on with my 100th flash. I still have a lot to do with improving my graphics, but I've managed to get somewhere today. :)

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-22 19:31:33

At 9/22/08 07:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: The voting election for October 2008 has begun!!
Wow, this thread has been quiet for the last few days. Were we all too busy celebrating NEVR's modship to post here or are we all waiting for gfox to do his BBS catch-ups? Oh well, discussions in this thread will be brought back to life NOW!

Celebration for NEVRs modship was a very physical activity. I think I lost a good 5 pounds by the end.

Oh yes, one last thing, I've been slowly getting on with my 100th flash. I still have a lot to do with improving my graphics, but I've managed to get somewhere today. :)

Wow congrats on that. Soon to be 100 masterpieces submitted is a big deal. Let us know when you know when you're going to submit it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 02:21:11

At 9/22/08 07:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: The voting election for October 2008 has begun!!

Wow, this thread has been quiet for the last few days. Were we all too busy celebrating NEVR's modship to post here or are we all waiting for gfox to do his BBS catch-ups?

Well, probably everybody were celebrating NEVER's modship. I think :/

Man, 100 flashes on NG? That looks damn hard to achieve, but well, just tell us when you're going to submit it, OK? :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 03:37:45

I haven't been posting on the BBS much just because I can't think of much to post about, I avoid topics where I have nothing to say, which recently is quite a few topics, lol. I am also trying to get round to finishing a flash but I'm just so lazy and badly motivated.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 07:31:00

At 9/23/08 02:21 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: NEVER's

*GASP*

At 9/23/08 03:37 AM, Little-Rena wrote: I haven't been posting on the BBS much just because I can't think of much to post about, I avoid topics where I have nothing to say, which recently is quite a few topics, lol. I am also trying to get round to finishing a flash but I'm just so lazy and badly motivated.

I know exactly what you're saying. I get through that phase every once in a while, but I usually take the opportunity to do other things, be them on the computer or IRL. Then usually things get more active and back to normal eventually.

I've attempted to do many things in flash in the past, but I often toss the ideas away because I'm too perfectionist. I lose interest if I'm not satisfied with everything, even though the most logical thing to do would be to try to improve it, but I just opt for leaving the idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 10:27:13

At 9/22/08 07:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: However, I'm appalled at how the PAL users got screwed over with some VC games on the Wii. When I was playing Mega Man 2 on Virtual Console, the game was forced to 50Hz, therefore, the music was slower than it should have been. So I wasn't able to fully enjoy the music on Mega Man 2. :(

And that's why Virtual Console is shit. :P
Just buy a Mega Drive and the game and you should be fine. :P

It's true however, that PAL users are treated like shit (see Final Fantasy X. Luckily I can change the width and hights of the picture on my monitor that the PS2 is connected with, so I could simply make the picture larger). Even though PAL is superior to NTSC... :/

As a result of how often we get treated like shit for video games, whenever the next-gen consoles are released, I'll try and get the American version of the consoles I'm after, unless some happen to be region-free, which I heard is so for the PS3.

Yeah, the PS3 is region free. But I still buy european versions because I don't want to spent extra money for importing stuff.

There are exceptions, because adults in Germany get treated like shit, too. Even though a movie/game is rated "Only for Adults" all the movies and games are still cut! No blood, no too brutal scenes, no nothing. That's just annoying.
So, if I buy for example the german version of "Bad Taste", I get a movie that's 7 minutes shorter than the original movie, because of all the cuts.

The only issue I can think of if I do this is the power cables. I noticed what we have here is different to the American cables. However, I'm pretty sure there's a way around this.

Well, there are converters for cases like this. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 11:14:52

Hey guys, just got my internet connection at university all sorted :)

At 9/22/08 07:31 PM, 36Holla wrote: Celebration for NEVRs modship was a very physical activity. I think I lost a good 5 pounds by the end.

My legs are still shaking from that rigorous night of passion. :P

At 9/23/08 02:21 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: NEVER's modship

WTF man

THAT'S LIKE ME CALLING YOU PIDGEONMASTER88 ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 11:26:42

At 9/23/08 11:14 AM, NEVR wrote: Hey guys, just got my internet connection at university all sorted :)

Hows that working out for you so far? Settled in and gotten started with classes?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 11:33:25

At 9/23/08 11:26 AM, kidray76 wrote: Hows that working out for you so far? Settled in and gotten started with classes?

Need to nip down out and pick up a timetable at some point. It's good though, the people are all cool and I met some very nice girls last night at a club who I danced with for most of the night. No sex but I got their numbers :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 11:43:52

At 9/23/08 11:33 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 9/23/08 11:26 AM, kidray76 wrote: Hows that working out for you so far? Settled in and gotten started with classes?
Need to nip down out and pick up a timetable at some point. It's good though, the people are all cool and I met some very nice girls last night at a club who I danced with for most of the night. No sex but I got their numbers :)

Sounds good man. Already living the college life. When you do get the panties, could ya mail them to me in the states?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 12:20:07

I haven´t congratulated you on your modship yet I believe, so congrats! :) The Wi/Ht? was in need of another mod.

And just out of curiousity, what exactly are you studying or going to study?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 13:49:49

At 9/23/08 11:43 AM, kidray76 wrote: Sounds good man. Already living the college life. When you do get the panties, could ya mail them to me in the states?

Sure thing man. Want me to wash them first or not? ^_^

At 9/23/08 12:20 PM, Auz wrote: I haven´t congratulated you on your modship yet I believe, so congrats! :) The Wi/Ht? was in need of another mod.

Thanks man :)

And yeah, I should be helping with keeping this place in order from now on. See anything that needs mod attention drop me a PM and I'll get right on it.

English literature, might be converting to law next year though.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 13:57:30

I'd want to see those dance moves :X

Nice to hear that you found your first day there to be good. The first week or two is always a good time to get to know the people around you. Waiting too long to meet people can be awkward later on so try making some friends as soon as you can.

Also it's good to know that if I'm ever in a legal bind in a few years while I'm in the UK, I can call on you to help me prove that I didn't steal that old ladies purse and use it as a toilet.

despite the 10 witnesses...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 14:01:43

At 9/23/08 01:49 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 9/23/08 11:43 AM, kidray76 wrote: Sounds good man. Already living the college life. When you do get the panties, could ya mail them to me in the states?
Sure thing man. Want me to wash them first or not? ^_^

Naw, too much trouble. Just stuff them in an envelope and seal it with a kiss.

And by kiss, I mean semen.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 14:58:23

At 9/23/08 01:49 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 9/23/08 12:20 PM, Auz wrote: I haven´t congratulated you on your modship yet I believe, so congrats! :) The Wi/Ht? was in need of another mod.
Thanks man :)

And yeah, I should be helping with keeping this place in order from now on. See anything that needs mod attention drop me a PM and I'll get right on it.

Yeah, sure, I´ll do that :)

English literature, might be converting to law next year though.

Aha, I don´t think that would be a good study for me, but it sounds interesting. But are you already thinking of quiting? You´ve just started, haven´t you?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 17:40:37

WTF man

*Gasp* Sorry for the typo... I was tired and typing very quick :/

Eh, To be honest dude, I stopped caring about it. I've also been called pidgey88, pigeonmater88, pigeonfucker88 (LOL) and I loved all of them XD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-23 17:56:57

At 9/23/08 01:57 PM, 36Holla wrote:
Nice to hear that you found your first day there to be good. The first week or two is always a good time to get to know the people around you. Waiting too long to meet people can be awkward later on so try making some friends as soon as you can.

Last year the first day or two I went to every nearby room and introduced myself, but I didn't bother with it this year around since I knew I was already going to know several people and I'm hardly in my own room anyway.

At 9/23/08 05:40 PM, pigeonmaster88 wrote:
WTF man
*Gasp* Sorry for the typo... I was tired and typing very quick :/

OH NO.

THAT'S LIKE ME CALLING YOU YOUNGERDENFIVE. Alright, maybe not the best of names, but I came up with it off the top of my head.

Eh, To be honest dude, I stopped caring about it. I've also been called pidgey88, pigeonmater88, pigeonfucker88 (LOL) and I loved all of them XD

Oh and someone was creative and has called me cocky52. Hey they even made the account cocky52. Ha, pretty funny, but could have been done a little bit better. ;) We all know that some of us don't like to have our names be made fun of though. Another funny one would be EyeLovePenorz.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-24 11:23:26

At 9/16/08 11:50 AM, Bahamut wrote: NOW I reply to iscrulz's post!

It was about time. mate omg cheers bro.

At 9/7/08 07:55 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 9/1/08 08:30 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah what an update I have to make a correction I have been on the list for 3 years not 2. This took me two days to post.
Indeed, you've been on the list for three years now. When will you move away from the Regulars List? :P

Never I am going to be RCVL strong for years to come leading the pack in stats for the most part. I have a bad chance of ascending when I know the next membership election is I just pull some strings and I am secure.

Welcome to Corky52, Little-Rena and pigeonmaster88!!
The wtf Corky52 that was the most obvious, then L-R I would have predicted but brother pigeon maybe not welcome to the fraternity of wi-ht.
What do you have against pigeons?

Pigeons are filthy disease stricken pests.

Hooray my RCVL dreams have come true its official. Sorry to gloat buts its been my ambition for 3 years from extensive stat gaining to unfortunate departures or regulars yet otow ascending now called members.
I was hoping to reach #1 on the Regulars List sometime, but:

You would have been if you could of lasted until Wylo was a member.

A: The list died.

Thankfully it was brought back to life, if you didn't then who would have.

B: I became a Wi/Ht? Member, and now Wylo is a member.

Oh well, 2nd place was good enough for me.

Good I had the great prilivelge to be both first and second along with several other ranks.

02 | 12815 | _48723 | __416 | __37 | _61991 | 2318 | shunshuu 1
The only threat to my overall stat total is this brah. Hopefully he will get tired of the blamming in saving and the bippin and the boppin. The rest idk for now.
You won't need to worry about him right now. ;) In 6 months time, however...

Yes crap indeed but my Exp and VP will be very impressive in 6 months and by that time I should be at 31,000 saves.

Future congrats to Corky52 and 36Holla.
You're not a fortune teller, iscrulz.

You dare question my physic abilities. Whats this a have here a Black Curse Card and a Pain of Miserable Consequences. Very eerie you wanna test me some more.

Since Wylo is no longer on the Regulars List, iscrulz has become our new #1. Congratulations to iscrulz for reaching the top spot!
Yes my plans have finally worked out thanks to you faithful and humble Wi/Ht member voters I would like to thank the following people... people that didn't vote for me.
IOW, the majority of them. XD

Thanks to the majority, I have faith they will mimic the previous election when the time comes.

Congrats to iscrulz and shunshuu on gaining over 2000 total points over the last month. I see Clock Day gave you two a very nice boost. ;)
Hopefully madness day gets spammy up in thee portal it should be poppin bro.
I'd like it if Madness Day had a lot of crap to blam. It would be a good day for Toohot100 to blam some flashes. :) Last year, I think the portal habit had flashes passing higher than usual, but I'm pretty sure there were quite a lot of blammable flashes that day. Meh, I'll see how it goes this year.

I didn't see any shitty madness clones to blam that day but five was maxed out on 8 exp so I couldn't get any blams on that account. I did get them on my 100 to 1 b.r. alt. I am sure I missed boat loats I can check the obituaries to see what.

...Sadly I didn't. :(
Don't give up. I did now I am on the streets sucking cock just to make booze money. I am at the public library ATM.
I don't plan to give up on job searching anytime soon. Right now, I just want to hear from the employers who gave me my most recent job interview.

Anticipation is a helluva a thang. Did you know in golf when you start out you are shitty. It's the only sport were you inspire to get less shitty.
This man got his cock (lol rofl cock joke, actual joke this time not the shitty meme 'cock joke') bit. he was making blueberry pancakes for his beau and she was thrilled and gave him a blow jay he spilled the boiling hot grease on her and she clinched her teeth while he wented *censored*

I'd be more concerned about General whores than Club whores. :P
gulp:: lulz. *facepalm* do a barrel roll shoop da woop I out of touch.
And btards.

here here lets keep them out.

At 9/1/08 07:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote: As always, you and Bahamut are a hilarious study in contrasts.
Soon our debate will be more than just an exchange of words. For disrespecting the GTA series someone will get hurt.
And let's not forget what happens when someone disrespects FF. ;)

They are rewarded with hot blowjobs and crisp fresh dr. pepper from the tap. If you disrespect GTA you get raped in every possible way and are left hanging naked in a park beaten down badly.

At 9/23/08 05:56 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 9/23/08 05:40 PM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: Eh, To be honest dude, I stopped caring about it. I've also been called pidgey88, pigeonmater88, pigeonfucker88 (LOL) and I loved all of them XD
Oh and someone was creative and has called me cocky52. Hey they even made the account cocky52. Ha, pretty funny, but could have been done a little bit better. ;) We all know that some of us don't like to have our names be made fun of though. Another funny one would be EyeLovePenorz.

It gives me a good idea for my next alt. Corkie25, ALWYS, pigeonwrangler88, OldandSenil or TheReturnofBahamutPryo666.
I am fortunate enough not to be well known enough to have my name mocked, thankfully.

Another month here I hope to get a good gain in stats this time not compared to August.

It sure has. I crashed NEVR moddership party and put anti-drugs in the punch and switched the beer to non-alcoholic, Where did gfox go he must have abandoned this whole place. Not after this post. DORMANT.

I forgot a GTA pic

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-24 13:52:54

At 9/23/08 05:56 PM, Corky52 wrote: Oh and someone was creative and has called me cocky52. Hey they even made the account cocky52. Ha, pretty funny, but could have been done a little bit better. ;) We all know that some of us don't like to have our names be made fun of though. Another funny one would be EyeLovePenorz.

I also have some fans.

36Hoiia
36Holia

The I's in the names look like L's on the forums and some people really did think it was me.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-24 13:59:31

At 9/24/08 01:52 PM, 36Holla wrote:
I also have some fans.

36Hoiia
36Holia

The I's in the names look like L's on the forums and some people really did think it was me.

Haha, I checked them and it looks like I commented on the first ones page, which was last year some time. It's when I first started posting and I was living comments on peoples page telling them I had a comment competition on my userpage. I only clicked on people who were signed on so that was pretty good timing.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-27 14:30:09

At 9/24/08 01:52 PM, 36Holla wrote: I also have some fans.

36Hoiia
36Holia

Hey congrats with that! Lol, I don't think anyone has tried to use anything like my username, well no yet anyway. I don't think there will be many people who want to impersonate my account, though I had someone ask me for my account once.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-27 15:18:11

At 9/27/08 02:30 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Hey congrats with that! Lol, I don't think anyone has tried to use anything like my username, well no yet anyway. I don't think there will be many people who want to impersonate my account, though I had someone ask me for my account once.

I've been called in many ways as I've said, but nobody has created an account that makes fun of my name neither.
It's matter of time, I guess...

You may get one soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-09-27 15:25:06

At 9/27/08 03:18 PM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: You may get one soon.

Are you planning on making one to make fun of me then?