At 12/21/10 06:20 PM, Wylina wrote:
Refreshed my alias list so a lot of new faces in this update.
The 12/21/10 Top 300 Voting Power Update
Users entering list: Kamikazetomato, Narusegawa, chazzybigdog, Lord-Darkaos, Timmy, ShadowFlareX, silverboi, Semaphore, jaded-snow, and Pokemonpoeguygcn
Users that have left the list: wizardman, EagleRock, DarkMatterClock, von-Brunk, Blue-Angel, Killem, NewgroundsFan8, Bigfoot3290, sunhawk818, and DUDE4U
Name Changes: Coop83 to Coop
Thanks for the update. LOL @ coopnmchg.
Distribution (% of total population comes first then % total VP)
15.xx 007 02.3% 02.8% 106.74 VP
14.xx 034 11.3% 12.9% 492.11 VP
13.xx 073 24.3% 25.7% 979.28 VP
12.xx 087 29.0% 28.6% 1087.77 VP
11.xx 099 33.0% 30.0% 1141.63 VP
15.xx, HERE I COME! </heavy>
13.xx will be breaking through 1000 total VP soon. Impressive.
Population total voting power: 3808.33
WOO HOO!!!! NO MORE 37xx!!!!
And 12.69 is an awesome average, too.
001) 15.50 +0.04 9.69 YoinK EGSC
002) 15.38 +0.05 9.61 staphita EGSC
003) 15.36 +0.03 9.60 ramagi EGSC
004) 15.18 +0.04 9.49 Wylo EGSC
005) 15.16 +0.03 9.78 NeMeSiSM66 Commander
006) 15.15 +0.03 9.47 Joe EGSC
007) 15.01 +0.03 9.38 Overtired EGSC +1
008) 14.99 +0.01 9.37 Stormwarden EGSC -1
009) 14.98 +0.05 9.36 someone-else EGSC
010) 14.91 +0.03 9.32 Parasoul EGSC
011) 14.88 +0.03 9.30 gfoxcook EGSC
Someone above me needs to trip and have a little "accident," methinks. :::looks into arranging such an event while darting his eyes back and forth:::
Overtired getting some action up there, looks like Stormwarden is missing some deposits despite almost breaking through 15.00 VP. THERE IS HOPE!
012) 14.74 +0.03 9.51 PimpMasterKDOG Commander
NEVAR RANK UP AGAIN, YOU BAD BOY!
013) 14.74 +0.04 9.21 RageVI EGSC
014) 14.72 +0.03 9.20 Idiot-Finder EGSC
015) 14.72 +0.03 9.20 Toocool100 EGSC
016) 14.72 +0.03 9.20 wismty EGSC
017) 14.70 +0.04 9.19 Myst EGSC
018) 14.70 +0.04 9.19 illuminate EGSC
019) 14.56 +0.05 9.10 iscrulz EGSC
020) 14.50 +0.05 9.06 alhill EGSC +1
021) 14.48 +0.03 9.05 DonDoli EGSC +3
022) 14.48 +0.03 9.34 DrMSM Commander
023) 14.46 +0.04 9.04 Patcoola EGSC +2
024) 14.45 +0.03 9.03 MPA EGSC +2
025) 14.43 -------- 9.02 CaptainBob EGSC -5
SOOO MUCH 9+ base VP! So happy to be in that exclusive little club. As neat as almost being above 15 VP is, I think being in the 9-10 base VP range is even cooler. Due to its direct exp relevance, I suppose.
At 12/7/10 06:13 AM, Haggard wrote:
A mafia dragon. Why not?
Do only mafiosos wear Homburgs?
APOSTROFEST 2010!Let's call out the official apostrophe day!
Trilby FTW!Looks good as well.
Funnily enough, they added a Trilby to TF2 about 2 weeks after I made that post. #;-}>
The scout wears it backwards (quite stylish-lookin'!).
Or a nice cowboy hat like my fave hat in TF2, though the Tyrolean is right up there near the top:
Nah, cowboy hats are more a texan (texanian? texasanian??) thing... :P
You had it right the first time. #;-}>
And sure, but at certain periods of time in the past 50 years, cowboy fashion has been quite the deal elsewhere in the world. Hell, there's that Texan dude in Dracula, even, spreading cowboy hats throughout Europe in the 1800s, even!
At 12/12/10 05:55 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/28/10 08:03 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
They are all baseball caps, though. I need more variety, like my TF2 account has, in his haberdashery. #;-}>Yeah, all I have is some old baseball caps. However, I might have a wooly hat lying around somewhere. I think my mum got me a few but I keep losing them, just like my gloves.
I thought you'd done it once before Biggus recently, too. Maybe I was just thinking of yer avvy switchery.Yeah, my avatar I switch quite a lot but not as long as I'm Biggus Dickus... or maybe I'll keep Biggus Dickus as my default name on Steam. :P
You could do worse, certainly.
O SANDVICH? DA SANDVICH!
It's only impressive for an alt. For everyone else in 10.xx, meh!
Let me rephrase that:
LOL your wife is paying for a server.
YEAH. And so what? #;-}>
At 12/21/10 08:43 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote:
At 12/21/10 06:20 PM, Wylina wrote:
294) 11.25 .NEW. 7.03 Pokemonpoeguygcn EGSCThank you for adding me onto the list, Wylina
Now the only problem now is advancing through the list when I already reached EGSC
Slow and steady, never stop depositing, and... good luck with having ze patience! #;-}>
At 12/22/10 04:40 AM, Coop wrote:
Thanks for the update Wylo... Wylina... Whoever.
Wy ask wy?
Thanks also to leeboy105 and Askumka for graciously agreeing to be Cooped. Aksumka, I've been after you for a long time and now you clear the path for me to chase down.... *looks up* Aw crap.
No one AGREES to be Cooped. It just happens whether they like it or not.
So, I closed the gap slightly to carmelhadinosaur and iamnone a little this month. Perhaps I can make some strides towards them, but a place in the top 40 has now been consolidated. With the way that things pan out, I'll probably be looking at catching the inactive users ahead of them first, but we shall see.
Top 40ish wranglin', eh? You're around the same spot I am in the exp listings here in VP land, it seems. We shall both move upwards and onwards! I have forseen it!
ReconRebel and CaptainBob, your times will come!
Indeed. Those slackers shall fall before your tireless onslaught!
At 12/22/10 08:37 AM, Bahamut wrote:
047) 13.90 +0.03 8.69 XwaynecoltX EGSCAnyway, X and Sakurazukamori are still holding quite a challenge for me, especially X who seems to have returned now. Yeah, bad timing there. At least I've got altr to pass within a month.
048) 13.89 +0.05 8.68 Bahamut EGSC +2
At least you're on 0.01 behind him. He could have unretired when you were much further away. Now, if he makes a slip-up here or there, you're tied or past him. Winrar! #;-}>