Be a Supporter!

Grunge Club

  • 15,121 Views
  • 451 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-26 21:44:54 Reply

Bought myself a copy of Adore by The Smashing Pumpkins and a cassette single for Been Caught Stealing by Jane's Addiction. All together only cost me roughly $1.50 since I bought them at a Goodwill.

i go there to see if anyone brings in any cds, cassettes, vinyls, and shit like that which id want to buy.

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-27 13:14:07 Reply

At 12/27/12 04:37 AM, Provoke wrote: I actually have cassettes of AIC's Dirt around here somewhere, I didn't buy as much cassettes as I wanted to, never did like them.

I love cassettes :3
And vinyls
And cds


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-27 14:15:35 Reply

At 12/27/12 01:26 PM, Provoke wrote: And basically every form of musical recordings.

Yeah, I even have some 8-tracks


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-28 02:12:50 Reply

Another Grunge band I'm fairly certain none of you have listened to.

yes they are Grunge.

Granted they are technically catagorized as "Stoner Rock".
But that album combines Stoner, Psychedelic, Hardcore Punk, Jazz AND Grunge! Thats craziness!!!!


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-28 03:11:16 Reply

At 12/28/12 02:12 AM, Viper50 wrote: Another Grunge band I'm fairly certain none of you have listened to.
yes they are Grunge.
Granted they are technically catagorized as "Stoner Rock".
But that album combines Stoner, Psychedelic, Hardcore Punk, Jazz AND Grunge! Thats craziness!!!!

I clicked on this, looked at how many views it had, 2, and then looked at the username and noticed it was you haha
I like it. Actually REALLY REALLY like it. :o Record an album and sell it to me!!!


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-28 03:12:27 Reply

At 12/28/12 03:11 AM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 12/28/12 02:12 AM, Viper50 wrote: Another Grunge band I'm fairly certain none of you have listened to.
yes they are Grunge.
Granted they are technically catagorized as "Stoner Rock".
But that album combines Stoner, Psychedelic, Hardcore Punk, Jazz AND Grunge! Thats craziness!!!!
I clicked on this, looked at how many views it had, 2, and then looked at the username and noticed it was you haha
I like it. Actually REALLY REALLY like it. :o Record an album and sell it to me!!!

wait, for some reason it didnt go threw my mind that people can post videos that arnt of music they made -.- I'm stupid.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-28 03:14:31 Reply

At 12/28/12 03:11 AM, xxxcreep wrote: I clicked on this, looked at how many views it had, 2, and then looked at the username and noticed it was you haha
I like it. Actually REALLY REALLY like it. :o Record an album and sell it to me!!!

Haha yeah thats my channel xD

I dont think you'd like MY music hahaha


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-28 03:16:12 Reply

At 12/28/12 03:12 AM, xxxcreep wrote: wait, for some reason it didnt go threw my mind that people can post videos that arnt of music they made -.- I'm stupid.

Hey who knows. Maybe I DID record that.
....when I was 6 ._.
and you're not stupid
*pats on head*
It's really fucking late at night, and you weren't thinking 100% straight when you hit submit.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-29 03:28:40 Reply

At 12/28/12 03:16 AM, Viper50 wrote: It's really fucking late at night, and you weren't thinking 100% straight when you hit submit.

No haha I wasnt thinking at all
Guys does anyone like the Smashing Pumpkins? Well its basically the Billy Corgan band cause he pulled an Axl Rose and got rid of like all the members and replaced them.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2012-12-29 11:58:18 Reply

At 12/29/12 03:28 AM, xxxcreep wrote: No haha I wasnt thinking at all

Ah. Then its still all good xD

Guys does anyone like the Smashing Pumpkins? Well its basically the Billy Corgan band cause he pulled an Axl Rose and got rid of like all the members and replaced them.

I'm okay with them. Granted I'm not the biggest fan of the newer one that got back together in like 07 or something like that. But their older stuff is okay.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-02 01:04:48 Reply

Ugh, as I write this, I'm so sore :o
I got 3 tattoos today. 2 Layne Staley related ones(An Alice in Chains quote from the song "Died", and the Mad Season "Above" album cover) Done on the backs of both my legs :p

Also, I got "Vitalogy" Tattooed on my chest(On the other side of the Death's Head Moth)

So painfulllllll.
Getting my foot done was a million times worse tho.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-02 01:30:12 Reply

At 1/2/13 01:04 AM, xxxcreep wrote: Ugh, as I write this, I'm so sore :o
I got 3 tattoos today. 2 Layne Staley related ones(An Alice in Chains quote from the song "Died", and the Mad Season "Above" album cover) Done on the backs of both my legs :p

Also, I got "Vitalogy" Tattooed on my chest(On the other side of the Death's Head Moth)

So painfulllllll.
Getting my foot done was a million times worse tho.

Sounds cool dude. I'm kinda interested in seeing them ._.
Mainly the AIC and Mad Season ones.....

I don't have any tattoos ._.
Can honestly say theres really nothing that I want permanently inked onto my body....


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-02 01:38:33 Reply

At 1/2/13 01:30 AM, Viper50 wrote: Sounds cool dude. I'm kinda interested in seeing them ._.
Mainly the AIC and Mad Season ones.....

I don't have any tattoos ._.
Can honestly say theres really nothing that I want permanently inked onto my body....

I love tattoos alot :) But its seriously going to jeopardize my hopes of finishing college to be an art teacher :(

I'll post pictures when they heal cause my legs are all gross and red right now haha


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-02 01:42:31 Reply

At 1/2/13 01:38 AM, xxxcreep wrote: I love tattoos alot :) But its seriously going to jeopardize my hopes of finishing college to be an art teacher :(

What tattoos do you have?

I'll post pictures when they heal cause my legs are all gross and red right now haha

haha okay xD


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 01:41:59 Reply

At 1/2/13 01:42 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 1/2/13 01:38 AM, xxxcreep wrote: I love tattoos alot :) But its seriously going to jeopardize my hopes of finishing college to be an art teacher :(
What tattoos do you have?

those three i just got, a deaths head moth from the silence of the lambs on the other side of my chest, "Doesn't remind me" and chris cornell's signature on my forearm, and my mothers name on my foot


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 12:01:15 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:41 AM, xxxcreep wrote: those three i just got, a deaths head moth from the silence of the lambs on the other side of my chest, "Doesn't remind me" and chris cornell's signature on my forearm, and my mothers name on my foot

Those are a lot of tattoos.....Someone I used to talk to had a bunch of tattoos all over her: arms, chest, hands, feet, and I think she had one on one her her legs or something....
Then again she was a semi-professional tattoo artist so I guess that makes sense.

At 1/3/13 03:55 AM, Provoke wrote: Okay, so I have leftover money from the holidays and I want a solid grunge band album. Anything I could get?

Hmm.....you could try getting an album by Aver.Though I wouldn't really consider them a SOLID grunge band.
Also they put up a link to download the album for free in the description for that video. But I can't seem to get it to work ._.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 17:33:11 Reply

At 1/3/13 03:55 AM, Provoke wrote: Okay, so I have leftover money from the holidays and I want a solid grunge band album. Anything I could get?

Mad Season. Its a one album band, but It'll be one of the best albums you've ever heard(probably).
Also, Pearl Jam's "Vitalogy" Album was so great, I got the name tattooed on my chest.
Alice in Chains's "Dirt" is amazing.
Mudhoney's "Superfuzz Bigmuff" album and "Every good boy deserves Fudge" is awesome
7 Year Bitch's "Viva Zapata" album is amazing, one of the best chick bands I've ever heard in my life.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 17:43:30 Reply

I'm gunna grunge tattoo spam now.

Grunge Club


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 17:45:39 Reply

Pearl Jam's Album Vitalogy is the best.

Grunge Club


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 17:47:21 Reply

Got this one a year ago after I saw Chris Cornell Live

Grunge Club


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 17:55:31 Reply

At 1/3/13 05:33 PM, xxxcreep wrote: Mad Season. Its a one album band, but It'll be one of the best albums you've ever heard(probably).
Also, Pearl Jam's "Vitalogy" Album was so great, I got the name tattooed on my chest.
Alice in Chains's "Dirt" is amazing.
Mudhoney's "Superfuzz Bigmuff" album and "Every good boy deserves Fudge" is awesome
7 Year Bitch's "Viva Zapata" album is amazing, one of the best chick bands I've ever heard in my life.

Agreed. For all of those.
Also you could get
Nirvana - Bleach or Live At Reading
Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger
OR Alice In Chains - Facelift. I have a copy of it in my desk which is still sealed...dunno why. My sister has a copy of it and I can just borrow that whenever.
Thats if you dont already have some of those.

At 1/3/13 05:43 PM, xxxcreep wrote: I'm gunna grunge tattoo spam now.
At 1/3/13 05:45 PM, xxxcreep wrote: Pearl Jam's Album Vitalogy is the best.

Cool tattoos bro. I like them all. Especially the Mad Season one.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 22:10:35 Reply

At 1/3/13 05:55 PM, Viper50 wrote: Cool tattoos bro. I like them all. Especially the Mad Season one.

Thanks, the Mad Season tattoo is my new favorite :)
I posted the picture of my leg tattoos on tumblr and it got like 60+ notes and it scared me D:
Crazy scary tumblr ppl


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-03 22:13:50 Reply

At 1/3/13 10:10 PM, xxxcreep wrote: Thanks, the Mad Season tattoo is my new favorite :)
I posted the picture of my leg tattoos on tumblr and it got like 60+ notes and it scared me D:
Crazy scary tumblr ppl

That DOES sound kinda scary D:


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-04 18:32:35 Reply

arrrrrrghh I think I got banned from Grungereport.net because I said that I didn't like when of the editors :( He completly makes a fool out of the website by making all these stupid "news" articles about shit billy corgan says and is always talking about fucking taylor momsen. It pissed me off because I go to that website to find out all the serious news about my favorite bands....

UGH!!!!


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-04 19:05:16 Reply

At 1/4/13 06:32 PM, xxxcreep wrote: arrrrrrghh I think I got banned from Grungereport.net because I said that I didn't like when of the editors :( He completly makes a fool out of the website by making all these stupid "news" articles about shit billy corgan says and is always talking about fucking taylor momsen. It pissed me off because I go to that website to find out all the serious news about my favorite bands....

UGH!!!!

He sounds like a complete douche bag ._.
And why Taylor Momsen? Shes not that attractive....then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
He probably went partially blind while jerking it to pics of her on google or something.....


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-06 16:30:30 Reply

At 1/4/13 07:05 PM, Viper50 wrote: He sounds like a complete douche bag ._.
And why Taylor Momsen? Shes not that attractive....then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
He probably went partially blind while jerking it to pics of her on google or something.....

hahaha yea >.<
I'm unbanned from Grungereport.net now, and it says they are going to change the site to Alternativenation.net and they are going to be a more alternative site which is dissapointing because the news will be more about things like creed, bush, and other "alternative" bands. Linkin Park...idk


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-06 16:48:44 Reply

At 1/6/13 04:30 PM, xxxcreep wrote: hahaha yea >.<
I'm unbanned from Grungereport.net now, and it says they are going to change the site to Alternativenation.net and they are going to be a more alternative site which is dissapointing because the news will be more about things like creed, bush, and other "alternative" bands. Linkin Park...idk

Eww....Linkin Park and Creed ._.
I'm mildly okay with Creed but Linkin Park? No....just.....no.........

Well at least you got unbanned.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-09 01:03:34 Reply

I havent been on in a whiiile. I've been distracted by little hobbies and reading a book on one of my favorite drummers :) Keith Moon <33333333

(Insert cute picture of Keith Moon) -.- the upload button isnt working...


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-09 01:34:15 Reply

At 1/9/13 01:03 AM, xxxcreep wrote: I havent been on in a whiiile. I've been distracted by little hobbies and reading a book on one of my favorite drummers :) Keith Moon <33333333

(Insert cute picture of Keith Moon) -.- the upload button isnt working...

Keith Moon is pretty awesome....sucks he died though ._.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2013-01-09 22:34:11 Reply

There we go :3
Adorable Keith Moon looking like a young Robert Downey Jr.
I am still awaiting t get a drum set :'( Me and my friend are picking out a name for our band. I can't decide. She doesn't like Alice in Chains, but she wants to name our band after an Alice in Chains song. She likes the name "Rotten Apple" but I'm not so sure. There is probably an AIC cover band named that lol

Grunge Club


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature