Be a Supporter!
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:11 AM Reply

So apparently Soundgarden are already writing new music ._.
I think this is craziness......

At 1/23/13 11:09 AM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 1/19/13 08:46 PM, Viper50 wrote: Well I'm 100% on board for doing that. It would be relatively easy. Whoever is doing their parts record them and we get someone put it all together and then submit it or whatever.
What song would we do?

I dunno. We could ask whoever else comes on here.

though I haven't seen Provoke or Destrayop visiting this thread in awhile....

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:27 PM Reply

Anyone know where I can find more info out about the band No Talent?


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 08:00 PM Reply

Ugh, havent posted here in a while :o
In a month I get to see Soundgarden, I've seen some of their setlists since their tour started and they are playing fucking awesome songs :o cant waaaait

Also, Layne Staley's dad is selling his car...And the new Soundgarden music video is funny, and it has that Deadmouse guy in it


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 08:09 PM Reply

At 1/29/13 08:00 PM, xxxcreep wrote: Ugh, havent posted here in a while :o
In a month I get to see Soundgarden, I've seen some of their setlists since their tour started and they are playing fucking awesome songs :o cant waaaait

And I'm still not going to be able to see them :/

Also, Layne Staley's dad is selling his car...And the new Soundgarden music video is funny,

I would kill to have that car o.o
Also this made me lose all faith in humanity....
http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?p=956870

and it has that Deadmouse guy in it

I dunno if I want to watch it....


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 08:09 PM, Viper50 wrote:
and it has that Deadmouse guy in it
I dunno if I want to watch it....

Its funny, they like kick him out of the club and play their music, and like deadmouse turns into a whiny little bitch and calls the police lol


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:27 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 11:04 AM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 1/29/13 08:09 PM, Viper50 wrote:
and it has that Deadmouse guy in it
I dunno if I want to watch it....
Its funny, they like kick him out of the club and play their music, and like deadmouse turns into a whiny little bitch and calls the police lol

Well now I think I need to watch this haha


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:03 PM Reply

Who wants to make a Grunge supergroup?

Don't just say Temple Of The Dog.

You can have two of each so in a way it's two bands. They can be dead or alive.

Vocals - Gavin Rossdale & Layne Staley

Lead Guitar - Jerry Cantrell & Mike McCready

Rhythm Guitar - Chris Cornell ( I wouldn't mind if he jumped in for vocals everyone once in awhile.) & Dave Navarro.

Bass Guitar - Dave Parsons & Kris Novoselic

Drums - Matt Cameron & Dave Grohl

Your turn club!


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 04:13 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 11:03 PM, J-Rex wrote: Who wants to make a Grunge supergroup?

Vocals - Kurt Cobain & Mark Arm
Lead Guitar - Jerry Cantrell & Steve Turner
Rhythm Guitar - Mark Arm (again...) & Buzz Osbourne
Bass Guitar - Mike Starr & Krist Novoselic
Drums - Matt Cameron & Sean Kinney

wow thats terrible^

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 06:52 AM Reply

At 1/31/13 04:13 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 1/30/13 11:03 PM, J-Rex wrote: Who wants to make a Grunge supergroup?
Vocals - Kurt Cobain & Mark Arm
Lead Guitar - Jerry Cantrell & Steve Turner
Rhythm Guitar - Mark Arm (again...) & Buzz Osbourne
Bass Guitar - Mike Starr & Krist Novoselic
Drums - Matt Cameron & Sean Kinney
wow thats terrible^

Sweet band!


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 05:09 PM Reply

Vocals- Eddie Vedder and Layne Staley
Lead Guitar- Jerry Cantrell or Mike Mccready
Bass- ermm Ben Shepherd or Jeff Ament
Rhythm Guitar- Stone Gossard
Drums- Matt Cameron or Dave Abruzeeze(Cant spell his damn last name)
keyboard- BOOM GASPAR ;)


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 05:33 PM Reply

It seems Matt Cameron & Jerry Cantrell should form a band based on our opinions.


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 07:31 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 05:09 PM, xxxcreep wrote: Dave Abruzeeze(Cant spell his damn last name)

It's Abbruzzese

just so you can remember how to spell it if you for some ODD reason need to.

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Regularman
Regularman
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:15 AM Reply

Rape me, Rape me my friend. Haze meeeeeee. do it and do it again. hahahaha

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 05:33 PM, J-Rex wrote: It seems Matt Cameron & Jerry Cantrell should form a band based on our opinions.

Yea :o

If I had the perfect band(without it even being all grunge)
I would change drummer to Keith Moon lol
Jerry Cantrell and Pete Townshend would make a wonderful matchup.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Reader
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 11/4/12 09:07 PM, J-Rex wrote: Anyone? I know some of you out there want to join.

Can I join?
I'm a big fan of Nirvana


Two pints of Coffee and a packet of fags please.
Tobacco Smoker's Lounge | IRC|
Blow it out your ass __' Science '

BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Reader
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 01:23 PM Reply

Name - Alexander
Favorite Grunge Band(s) - Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, The Melvins
Favorite Grunge Song(s) - All apologies, Hunger Strike, Outshined, Would, Jeremy
Favorite Grunge Album(s) - In Utero, Nevermind, Facelift, Badmotorfinger
About Yourself - I play guitar.


Two pints of Coffee and a packet of fags please.
Tobacco Smoker's Lounge | IRC|
Blow it out your ass __' Science '

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 01:32 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 01:23 PM, FistofGreedo wrote: Name - Alexander
Favorite Grunge Band(s) - Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, The Melvins
Favorite Grunge Song(s) - All apologies, Hunger Strike, Outshined, Would, Jeremy
Favorite Grunge Album(s) - In Utero, Nevermind, Facelift, Badmotorfinger
About Yourself - I play guitar.

Welcome Alex!


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
hopsin
hopsin
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 04:41 PM Reply

i finally decided that since i cant make a good enough topic then i might as well join this one anyway im the number one staind fan anyone want to prove them selves worthy of being number 1 and a halve

Grunge Club


shortylong rocks the jersey shore

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 01:23 PM, FistofGreedo wrote: Name - Alexander
Favorite Grunge Band(s) - Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, The Melvins
Favorite Grunge Song(s) - All apologies, Hunger Strike, Outshined, Would, Jeremy
Favorite Grunge Album(s) - In Utero, Nevermind, Facelift, Badmotorfinger
About Yourself - I play guitar.

Welcome welcome!! Your a Mother love bone fan!! TBH theres not enough Mother Love bone fans in the world :( MLB is too awesome.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 04:41 PM, sonicblast45 wrote: i finally decided that since i cant make a good enough topic then i might as well join this one anyway im the number one staind fan anyone want to prove them selves worthy of being number 1 and a halve

Im not a staind fan but I know that they loved Alice in Chains, and This Song Always makes me cry :'(


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 03:34 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 01:23 PM, FistofGreedo wrote: Name - Alexander
Favorite Grunge Band(s) - Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, The Melvins
Favorite Grunge Song(s) - All apologies, Hunger Strike, Outshined, Would, Jeremy
Favorite Grunge Album(s) - In Utero, Nevermind, Facelift, Badmotorfinger
About Yourself - I play guitar.

Welcome.
Also are we EVER going to get a full on drummer person to join? I mean....we have like 4 or 5 guitarists and a bass player.
But no drummer. I mean xxxcreep has mentioned playing drums more than once before. But she doesn't have a kit at the moment (as far as I know >.>)

At 2/4/13 04:41 PM, sonicblast45 wrote: i finally decided that since i cant make a good enough topic then i might as well join this one anyway im the number one staind fan anyone want to prove them selves worthy of being number 1 and a halve

Can't say I like Staind all that much....
I'm okay with like 1 or 2 songs. But other than that I just don't listen to them.

At 2/7/13 02:48 PM, xxxcreep wrote: Welcome welcome!! Your a Mother love bone fan!! TBH theres not enough Mother Love bone fans in the world :( MLB is too awesome.

Yeah...but you gotta remember the DID only have one album and not much else. Because Andy Wood died right before Apple was released....which sucks because they had so much more to offer too...
Though they ARE responsible for Temple Of The Dog and Pearl Jam being a thing.


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Reader
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 10:56 AM Reply

Welcome welcome!! Your a Mother love bone fan!! TBH theres not enough Mother Love bone fans in the world :( MLB is too awesome.

Hehe thankyou~ :)


Two pints of Coffee and a packet of fags please.
Tobacco Smoker's Lounge | IRC|
Blow it out your ass __' Science '

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 2/7/13 03:34 PM, Viper50 wrote: I mean xxxcreep has mentioned playing drums more than once before. But she doesn't have a kit at the moment (as far as I know >.>)

No :( Not yet, i have to wait till march :'( But I know how to read drum sheet music and stuff which is awesome :o


Yeah...but you gotta remember the DID only have one album and not much else. Because Andy Wood died right before Apple was released....which sucks because they had so much more to offer too...
Though they ARE responsible for Temple Of The Dog and Pearl Jam being a thing.

Yea :( Its pretty disappointing, I want Mother Love Bone to still be around, but then Temple of the Dog and Pearl Jam would have never been made, and Pearl Jam is my favorite band so it sucks :( And if Green River was still around then Mother Love Bone, Temple of the Dog, Pearl Jam, AND Mudhoney would have never been made which is worse :o


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 03:46 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 03:19 PM, xxxcreep wrote: No :( Not yet, i have to wait till march :'( But I know how to read drum sheet music and stuff which is awesome :o

Well....at least you'll have em next month.
I can't read sheet music at all ._. I used to be able to when I played the trumpet.

Yea :( Its pretty disappointing, I want Mother Love Bone to still be around, but then Temple of the Dog and Pearl Jam would have never been made, and Pearl Jam is my favorite band so it sucks :( And if Green River was still around then Mother Love Bone, Temple of the Dog, Pearl Jam, AND Mudhoney would have never been made which is worse :o

Yeah....it would REALLY suck if none of those bands were around :/
Which reminds me that I need to go out and get some stuff by Green River....and some Mudhoney ._.


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 12:55 AM Reply

Blahhhh im getting tired of where i live. I live at the bottom of the san bernardino mountains an theres something huge going on up there because of that christopher dorner guy...which means he dove right threw my town -.- i get too paranoid about this stuff....i hope they catch him before i have to go to school on monday...i dont wanna go to school with him on the loose...


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 06:21 AM Reply

At 2/9/13 12:55 AM, xxxcreep wrote: Blahhhh im getting tired of where i live. I live at the bottom of the san bernardino mountains an theres something huge going on up there because of that christopher dorner guy...which means he dove right threw my town -.- i get too paranoid about this stuff....i hope they catch him before i have to go to school on monday...i dont wanna go to school with him on the loose...

That sucks dude.
Granted if I were in your position with where you live and with that dude running around I'd probably just stay home Monday if they didn't catch him yet.
But then again thats just me.


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 06:21 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/9/13 12:55 AM, xxxcreep wrote: Blahhhh im getting tired of where i live. I live at the bottom of the san bernardino mountains an theres something huge going on up there because of that christopher dorner guy...which means he dove right threw my town -.- i get too paranoid about this stuff....i hope they catch him before i have to go to school on monday...i dont wanna go to school with him on the loose...
That sucks dude.
Granted if I were in your position with where you live and with that dude running around I'd probably just stay home Monday if they didn't catch him yet.
But then again thats just me.

yea, i have school tomorrow and they still didnt catch it :( it snowed in the mountains all weekend so I think hes either dead(suicide or froze to death) or he's not even in the mountains anymore.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 04:41 PM Reply

At 2/10/13 04:02 PM, xxxcreep wrote: yea, i have school tomorrow and they still didnt catch it :( it snowed in the mountains all weekend so I think hes either dead(suicide or froze to death) or he's not even in the mountains anymore.

In a way thats good but also in a way thats bad.
Good because theres a chance hes dead and you wont have to worry about some psycho running around killing people.
And bad because if he isn't in the mountains then where is he? o.O


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Destrayop
Destrayop
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 01:14 PM Reply

Did I smell a collaboration forming up there again or is that just my guitar-sense going insane with boredom l:?

Grunge Club


Write with meaning, meaninglessly.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Grunge Club Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 01:47 PM Reply

At 2/17/13 01:14 PM, Destrayop wrote: Did I smell a collaboration forming up there again or is that just my guitar-sense going insane with boredom l:?

There's been a collab in the midst but I have no idea what is going on with it.


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature