00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enoughforcast just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

147,115 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-22 15:59:18

At 11/22/09 11:15 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: Let's play some online today Xbox 360 division players :)

I'll invite whoever is online on my friend lists who is part of the clan.
My GT: DarkSoldierNG

Be sure to wear your tag [NG].

I'll be on shortly if you're still down to play.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-22 18:41:23

god, it feels like ages since I last posted.

anyway, just hit lvl 70. Too bad the AK47 is a piece of shit.

I really love this game, everything feels pretty balanced to me. Only things that need adjusting are the power of the assault rifles, the length of time in the chopper gunner, and the aggressiveness and power of the Pave Low.

However, the maps just suck. Only decent ones are Afghan, Highrise and Derail.

My K/D ratio really shouldn't be 1.66 though, should be 2.00 at least. That's what you get for being too aggressive when you first play the game.

I love the AC130, Harrier Strike and Tactical Nuke, not really fond of the other killstreak rewards.

One last thing while I'm here, I should be getting the PS3 version of this on Saturday if I'm lucky.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-22 19:01:19

Beat the game on Veteran and got all the intel, that's 100% on 'For The Record' feels great.

Now to get the rest of the trophies, this is gonna be kickass, I hope I can get 100% of them, it would be my very first platinum.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-22 19:07:58

At 11/22/09 07:01 PM, EpicFail wrote: Now to get the rest of the trophies, this is gonna be kickass, I hope I can get 100% of them, it would be my very first platinum.

Good luck.

I'm at 850g on the 360 version, and I need to complete Charlie, Delta and Echo ops on Veteran for the full 1000g.

Problem is that Echo are basically impossible on Veteran, me and my mate had trouble with them on Regular!

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 09:18:27

Back from the weekend and ready to play.

Echo Vet is Fucktarded Hard. Still gotta beat it.

Prestiged last week now am at like 40 on First Prestige. Got some badass new Callsigns unlocked and new Challenges. As well as an Extra Create a Class. Going to 10 again like in COD4.

Be on this evening, hop on and Message me. I will play Spec Ops or Multi. See ya online.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 16:05:58

Ermm.... does anyone understand the story at all?
After reading other peoples theories and cutting out all the nonsence they speak of I think I've got a decent idea of why things happened. But I'm by no means certain.... its just a head fuck.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 17:11:47

At 11/23/09 04:05 PM, Nev wrote: Ermm.... does anyone understand the story at all?
After reading other peoples theories and cutting out all the nonsence they speak of I think I've got a decent idea of why things happened. But I'm by no means certain.... its just a head fuck.

Take it like Saw all will be clarified or further complicated in MW:3.

Shepherd was pissed that everyone just watched his boys get Fucked by the Nuke in 4. So he devises a Plan to in turn fuck them back. He then Executes it perfectly...minus the Dieing bit.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 17:32:02

SPOILERS:

At 11/23/09 05:11 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Shepherd was pissed that everyone just watched his boys get Fucked by the Nuke in 4. So he devises a Plan to in turn fuck them back. He then Executes it perfectly...minus the Dieing bit.

I've read stuff about Shepard and Makarov working together though. Only theories... but it seems to make sense given that Makarov knew the soldier Shepard picked was an American. And he also knew where his secret base was after Shepard had screwed over Price/Soap/Ghost/Roach... and presumably Makarov too, in order for him aid Price.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 18:49:31

I dominate Modern Warfare 2's Third Person Cage Matches. So far I've caused 4 people to rage quit from me going 11-17 kills and 0 deaths on their asses on every map. They always leave when I call in mah Pave Low / AC130 though >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 19:07:33

I'll be getting Live this Wednesday; this time it's definite. My bro is bringing the wireless adapter back home, so I'll be on Live for the first time in a while the whole day, from about noon onwards.

I can't bloody wait.

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 20:59:35

Just unlocked and started using the ACR. Pretty damn good if you ask me. The stats say it has low damage, but it seems to put people down pretty fast in my opinion.

Just turned level 49, and raising my K/D ratio slowly. It's only 1.10 at the moment, but considering that last week it was like 0.85, i think i've done well to bring it back up.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 21:01:36

I was playing my final 3rd Person 1v1 on cage match with some guy named Cena1012 or something like that. He was a lvl 70 and he killed me 4 times in a row and said "OH BACK OUT YOU CANT BEAT MEH". Naturally I got aggravated and assaulted his ass in every way possible, tying us to 400 ( 8 kills each ). I made quite the comeback. Then he started talking shit, saying that I'm a camper and I swear his voice changed to an 11 year old! Anyway, I started dominating him and the score was then 600 (12 kills) for me and he was stuck at his 400. He then screamed and left the game. I sent him a message stating that he was the most pathetic Lvl 70 I've ever faced. And he was the only one I faced :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 22:05:59

Can't decide which gun to use, I used the Scar for ages because I thought it was beasty, however since the p90 came about they seem almost equal.

Then there is the M4, which is also lethal.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-23 22:07:43

At 11/21/09 10:30 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote:
my K/d is current;y 2.26.....trying to get it up more

I'm at 2.02 right now :)
And seing how I tend to get ratios of 4 or 5 per game sometimes, I think I'm going to still go up for a while :)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!
My computer died on me, so I won't be able to take any inscriptions for a while. So right now, just feel free to play with the NG clan tag, add all the guys you want to add from our rosters and play with clan :)

SPOILERS

At 11/23/09 05:32 PM, Nev wrote: SPOILERS:

At 11/23/09 05:11 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Shepherd was pissed that everyone just watched his boys get Fucked by the Nuke in 4. So he devises a Plan to in turn fuck them back. He then Executes it perfectly...minus the Dieing bit.
I've read stuff about Shepard and Makarov working together though. Only theories... but it seems to make sense given that Makarov knew the soldier Shepard picked was an American. And he also knew where his secret base was after Shepard had screwed over Price/Soap/Ghost/Roach... and presumably Makarov too, in order for him aid Price.

"Shepherd was pissed that everyone just watched his boys get Fucked by the Nuke in 4. So he devises a Plan to in turn fuck them back. "

I don't know about this part...
If he's angry he got is boys killed, than he wouldn't push the Russians towards a war in American grounds.

And also, Makarov's guys and Sheperd's guys are fighting against each others at a certain point in the story... so I really don't know. Maybe I'm not getting the point...
But it sucks that Ghost and Roach died... I was really sad when it happenned.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 00:04:03

At 11/23/09 10:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 11/21/09 10:30 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: At 11/23/09 05:32 PM, Nev wrote: SPOILERS:

SPOILERS!

But it sucks that Ghost and Roach died... I was really sad when it happenned.

Killing Shepard was very satisfying. I was waiting to do that ever since he fucked Ghost and Roach over.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 04:59:02

Level 63 and 45% of the trophies now. Don't know how my K/D ratio is only just 1.00 though as I'm an absolute monster on Killzone 2. Must be all them campers that are ruining it for me.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 05:09:49

At 11/24/09 04:59 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Level 63 and 45% of the trophies now. Don't know how my K/D ratio is only just 1.00 though as I'm an absolute monster on Killzone 2. Must be all them campers that are ruining it for me.

OH COMMANDER, YOU'RE NO MONSTER! <3

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 06:39:18

At 11/24/09 05:09 AM, Black-Ops wrote: OH COMMANDER, YOU'RE NO MONSTER! <3

But I'am. I'm hideously good at Killzone and on MW2 I'm decidedly average.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 06:57:41

At 11/24/09 06:39 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 11/24/09 05:09 AM, Black-Ops wrote: OH COMMANDER, YOU'RE NO MONSTER! <3
But I'am. I'm hideously good at Killzone and on MW2 I'm decidedly average.

I think we're about par, and I'd say I'm just about good. Average now because I've lost interest in it.

There are a lot of players that are better than us on Killzone. Especially now, seeing as all the average to average/good players have had enough bullshit and have moved on to Modern Warfare 2 or other things. Modern Warfare 2 itself is pretty fickle. You could have a KDR of 2:1 one round and get thrashed with a ratio of 1:3 the next round. Bearing this in mind, we shouldn't be worried about stats or things, and just aim to level up, unlock stuff and have fun with it.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 09:11:14

88% of Trophies. Echo....Is...Really annoying.

Rape online last night. Same Shit Different Day.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 11:30:01

At 11/24/09 09:11 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: 88% of Trophies. Echo....Is...Really annoying.

Rape online last night. Same Shit Different Day.

I Cant Do That One On Favela Or The Slo Mo One, The last one is actually easy we got down to 4 juggs left my partner just sucked.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 14:02:10

SPOILERS

At 11/23/09 10:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: I don't know about this part...
If he's angry he got is boys killed, than he wouldn't push the Russians towards a war in American grounds.

Price kept mentioning Shepard wanting all the glory for himself. So he probably wanted to save the day.

And also, Makarov's guys and Sheperd's guys are fighting against each others at a certain point in the story... so I really don't know. Maybe I'm not getting the point...

My theory is that Shep and Makarov were working together... perhaps Shepard had convinced Makarov he was a traitor and wanted revenge on America - whilst really wanting to provoke a war to save the day for America.
Once American have fought off the Russian invasion however Shepard decides to screw over both Price and Makarov. Hence the fight in the plane graveyard and why Makarov gave Shepards location to Price.
Why would he do that - given that he apparently hates Price? And why would he know that - unless he was in league with Shepard?

So I think Makarov was pissed at Shepard after he fucked him over. And given he'd fucked Price over too (and that he's a man who can get things done) he decided to work with Price to take down the scummier of enemies.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 16:27:53

If you're still accepting members, my GT is: Gameguy154.
hope to play with some of you :)

It's not the post counts,

It's the posts that count...

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-24 20:15:37

At 11/22/09 06:41 PM, ShadowWest wrote: god, it feels like ages since I last posted.

anyway, just hit lvl 70. Too bad the AK47 is a piece of shit.

Well.. I think it's a shame that the AK47 is unlocked at level 70. It'll only be any use to me once I reach 10th prestige.

However, the maps just suck. Only decent ones are Afghan, Highrise and Derail.

I like Terminal, Estate, Highrise, etc. (I forget the names of the rest xD)
I really hate Underpass because it's like the Downpour of COD4 and Wasteland is just the worst map ever. It's basically an open field -_-

What I hope to see in Map Pack 1 is maps that are like Battery, Revolution and Breach that were from Map Pack 3 of CoD WaW.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-25 08:40:26

my mw2 disc broke...............................

OMFGWHYTHEFUCKDOESSHITLIKETHISALWAYSHAPP ENTOMEFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

deep breth....ahhhhhhh

anyway, i just got the ACR aswell, and yeah i though it kills pretty quick to.

and im at home ill all day, damn i could be playing it, ohwell pokemon will have to do

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-25 11:56:05

Just Done last challenge on echo, pretty simple only need to do 4 more then a full 69 stars!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-25 14:09:50

At 11/24/09 11:02 PM, benjadaninja wrote: FAL owns shit up.

I'm terrible with the FAL. I just like to noob it up with the AUG HBAR.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-25 14:37:26

At 11/25/09 02:09 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 11/24/09 11:02 PM, benjadaninja wrote: FAL owns shit up.
I'm terrible with the FAL. I just like to noob it up with the AUG HBAR.

M4A1, masters degree of weaponary.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-25 15:09:47

Hey Guys, I'd like to join.
I'm brand new to playing COD online. I just bought MW2 on the PS3 and played for 4-5 hours online last night (and this morning) and got to Corporal level. I'm not the best, but I can go on sprees and sometimes manage to get about 10 kills.

My PSN is SpiffyMasta, just like my name on here. Do I have to add a clan tag such as [NG] to my name to be part of the clan?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-25 15:42:52

BlackyOpsy.

Thank you for completing High Explosive with me.

;o

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature