00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrOberfeld just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,557 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-16 01:52:20

At 11/14/09 12:55 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 11/13/09 03:07 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: My average K/D per match is 30: 6
LIAR !!! Your k/d is something like 2.17 or something like that :P

My LEADERBOARD K/D is 2.26

The Kills I have been Averaging is 28 -35 per match. With 10 and Under Deaths.

Just played at lunch and DESTROYED on Wastland. 26:0 Should have had my nuke on.
No it wouldn't have worked. It's not like in Cod4 or CodWaw. Kills you get with your Killstreak's bonuses are not addind to your actual number of kills you've made in a row.
You'll observe this fact when you use chopper at 9 kills, get 5 kills with the chopper and still do not get your 11 kills bonus.

Yes it does I have already called in Three Nukes. The Harrier Strike initial air-bombing does not count but the rest do. All the AC130 Kills count toward the Nuke.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-16 15:03:32

At 11/16/09 01:52 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: Yes it does I have already called in Three Nukes. The Harrier Strike initial air-bombing does not count but the rest do. All the AC130 Kills count toward the Nuke.

Not true. It even tells you in one of the loading screen tips, that kills with death streak bonuses don't count as death streak kills.

I dunno about the AC130 kills, but i know for a fact that turret gun, and harriers and a few others don't count.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-16 21:19:37

I'm only rank 52 and a half with 1d 11h 20m of playtime.

my K/D ratio is also only 0.90

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-16 21:46:20

Mmm. Played on Showdown in COD4 today.

38 Kills, 10 deaths. Awww Right.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 06:52:05

I reached Rank 53 yesterday. My KDR is currently around 0.85. It can vary wildly from game to game, but I put a lot of deaths down to completing some of the challenges with weapons like the Riot Shield, Throwing Knives, etc. It's a fickle game: you could have double kills to deaths one round and have triple deaths to kills the next round.

Mastered the following perks:

Bling
Stopping Power
Steady Aim
Ninja
Last Stand

Black Ops class:

P90 with either Holographic Sight or Red Dot
AA-12 Shotgun with FMJ
Semtex Grenade
Flash Bang Grenades
Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Steady Aim Pro

For Naughty Planes class:

FAL with Heartbeat Sensor
Stinger Launcher
Semtex Grenade
Flash Bang Grenades
Perk 1: Sleight Of Hand Pro
Perk 2: Cold Blooded Pro
Perk 3: Last Stand Pro

Cleared Campaign on Veteran a few days ago. I have 42/69 stars on Special Ops, and I've got 84% of the trophies so far. Just need Honor Roll, Professional, Star 69, and Leave No Stone Unturned to get Platinum.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 09:09:55

At 11/16/09 03:03 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 11/16/09 01:52 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: Yes it does I have already called in Three Nukes. The Harrier Strike initial air-bombing does not count but the rest do. All the AC130 Kills count toward the Nuke.
Not true. It even tells you in one of the loading screen tips, that kills with death streak bonuses don't count as death streak kills.

I dunno about the AC130 kills, but i know for a fact that turret gun, and harriers and a few others don't count.

The Sentery Gun I never Use. The Harrier kills count when its just the Harrier floating killing people. All the AC130 Kills count. Trust me this is all true. I made it to level 59, unlocked the f2000 not a bad Assault Rifle. Still sticking mainly with the ACR though.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 12:53:16

I'm finally getting the game today, I'll be on tonight, all night!

For the 360, GT is WesternShadow for people who don't know.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 13:00:50

I have a 1.03 KD/R, I think. I hate the way people worry about their ratio, but I'm just as guilty at times... I completed the campaign on Veteran a few days ago, though I doubt I'll ever get the Star 69 achievement. I'm rank 27 on the game, and I use the SCAR-H a lot.

I'm on Last.fm!

Also, I used to be YeOldeSierra. Now I'm just Sierra :3

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 13:07:24

Is FMJ worth a shit? All I use is the heartbeat sensor, renders everything else needless. :(

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 14:31:19

I got World at War today for £5 :D.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 16:25:40

At 11/17/09 01:07 PM, Obvious-M wrote: Is FMJ worth a shit? All I use is the heartbeat sensor, renders everything else needless. :(

Perfect for all Camper, comes with Colemen Grill.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-17 16:28:41

At 11/17/09 01:07 PM, Obvious-M wrote: Is FMJ worth a shit? All I use is the heartbeat sensor, renders everything else needless. :(

Not bad, but I'd recommend a Red Dot or something over it. It slightly increases the power of the weapon, though not enough to save a bullet. It penetrates walls slightly better as well, but that's nothing really. It can also be easily spotted, as when it hits a wall or something, it will have little sparks.

If anyone cares, FMJ is an abbreviation for 'Full Metal Jacket'.

I'm on Last.fm!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 07:03:17

Tried my Intervention with Stopping Power and FMJ. It doesn't mean instant death unless you hit them in the torso or head, I WANT MY MONEY BACK >:(

Also, I'm now level 55 but my K/D is slipping due to all the cheating bastards that I keep coming across, Ripper can vouch for me on this as he was as pissed off as me last night. And I'm nearly there for Cold Blooded Pro, which I think will be my 12th pro perk.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 07:20:23

Just got the final Camo for my M4A1!

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 07:22:41

Sorry for double

Has anybody else noticed the sheer rapeful capabilities of the FAL?

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 07:26:23

I think I'm the only one who has the game and isn't playing it :(.
I want to get my Plat for GTA IV first :'(.

Also I think I'm getting a little HD tv for my room for Christmas and after I took my PS3 downstairs to play on the big TV playing it on my old bedroom TV is a bit disappointing :(. Its just as beautiful.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 08:48:11

FMJ, M4A1, with nice iron sights. Hip firing gold.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 11:56:26

Used my Tac Nuke in Ground War last night...I love that dam thing. Me and Heaven were playing till about 3am, raping people.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 13:47:55

At 11/18/09 07:22 AM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Has anybody else noticed the sheer rapeful capabilities of the FAL?

I quite like it as well - it's very powerful. I fire about three rounds at someone, and it normally kills. The FAL is like the G3 from Modern Warfare, I suppose. The reload is kinda weird IMO, but that's a small thing.

I'm on Last.fm!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 15:07:41

Anyone else think that the red dot and holographic sights are pretty much the exact same?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 15:14:10

At 11/18/09 03:07 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Anyone else think that the red dot and holographic sights are pretty much the exact same?

Does the holographic sight get affected during EMPs?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 15:41:55

So, I assume this clan is also for MW2, I'll join, if that's alright.
My PSN is luke734

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 16:20:04

Red Dot is a Dot
Holographic is a Little Bulls-eye
They both get Knocked out during EMP.

Yes Epic, It is Welcome to the Crew!

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 17:12:18

At 11/18/09 04:20 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Yes Epic, It is Welcome to the Crew!

Thanks man, so what's the clan tag? I skimmed through the first post and didn't see anything about it.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 18:23:17

At 11/18/09 04:20 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Red Dot is a Dot
Holographic is a Little Bulls-eye
They both get Knocked out during EMP.

But they're still pretty muh the exact same. Just one looks prettier than the other. I personally prefer the red dot, the dot is a little bit smaller which lets you see a bit more.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 18:38:52

At 11/18/09 06:23 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
But they're still pretty muh the exact same. Just one looks prettier than the other. I personally prefer the red dot, the dot is a little bit smaller which lets you see a bit more.

Red dot is nicer, the holographic is so fucking huge, it's like the heartbeat sensor but on top of your gun where your sights are, haha.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 19:02:28

At 11/18/09 06:38 PM, EpicFail wrote: Red dot is nicer, the holographic is so fucking huge, it's like the heartbeat sensor but on top of your gun where your sights are, haha.

True. I kinda like the heartbeat sensor though. That combined with a silencer goes nicely.

So i mastered the SCAR-H, and am now using the M16 which i just unlocked. Got about 80 kills with it already.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 21:10:48

YO NEGROS! i have been on MW2 for sometime now but nobody from NG has added me yet remember guys I AM ALWAYZ ON so just add me TheUnKnownVoice_

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 21:20:36

At 11/18/09 07:02 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 11/18/09 06:38 PM, EpicFail wrote: Red dot is nicer, the holographic is so fucking huge, it's like the heartbeat sensor but on top of your gun where your sights are, haha.
True. I kinda like the heartbeat sensor though. That combined with a silencer goes nicely.

Yeah, that's why I love the Cliffhanger mission, it was so kick ass. The intel was hard as fuck to find on it though, only the last one was, on the snowmobile chase, it was rough. I'm working on getting all of them, it takes a lot of time but I think the trophies will be worth it, I like lookin' good!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-11-18 21:24:19

I will be online shortly with MW2, have to complete one game first. Campaign was epic, didn't think they could top the first.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature