New Topic Respond to this Topic
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:56 AM Reply

Have any of you pre-ordered Call of Duty Ghosts or are buying it when it comes out? I pre-ordered my copy of the Xbox 360 hardened edition from EB Games/Gamestop. From the various Youtube videos that I have watched, Ghosts MP looks like it will be a lot fun. I hear that they have made the maps more corridor-based instead of having these open maps where you get gunned down by air support every so often. Those are changes I approve of, although I'll have to wait and play the game to give my final verdict on that.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 14th, 2013 @ 12:41 PM Reply

So...CoD Ghosts. Opinions?

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 16th, 2013 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 11/14/13 12:41 PM, Life-Stream wrote: So...CoD Ghosts. Opinions?

Different game, same old bullshit. Once again, IW prove their incompetence by un-doing anything good Treyarch did in the previous game, and add in a bunch of brand new bollocks that does nothing but wind people up for no reason.

The only redeeming things about Ghosts are the hit detection and Extinction mode. If you've been on other forums or message boards discussing this game, then you'll have seen complaints about the maps, weapon and perk balance, and the general playstyles that this game forces people into.

So basically, it's a complete joke of a game. First CoD game I've regretted buying since it's impossible for me to have fun playing, even when playing in a full party. Granted, the other games have their own big flaws, but they don't quite irritate me as much as Ghosts does.

It's the perfect time for Activision to put this series to rest, it doesn't deserve to have its reputation butchered with more annual releases. Unless there are some serious changes applied to Ghosts, I'll be sticking with the odd session on Black Ops 2 now and again instead.

long time no post lolololol

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature