Reviews for "Zelda.Rage.Trailor"

Hmmmm...

I agree wiyh you in this case. Nintendo shulde have made a more serius game of it, but i also think that they meant it to look funny. And so make a new kind of game. They dind t want to repete themselfs.

good

Can't wait to see it. E-mail me a approx. date of when you expect to be finished

SolidSacketh responds:

I don't know your e-mail...Umm, well, It will probably be done in 3-4 installments. The first one should be out by 2-3 weeks from now because I have free time before school starts back up. So, like, by the end of the month for sure.

k

I think it looks pretty bad-ass, well, except for the horrible music. I really didn't like the music and how it would go. It would cut off, and then start over. I'm thinking you could make this sort of long by chronicaling his quests through each area? I wouldn't want it to just end at Gannon's Castle! Good Luck to ya, I'll be looking for it.

SolidSacketh responds:

Yeah, i think I'm gonna do that chronicle of areas, maybe like, making a trilogy of Link movies to get to the end. It's hard to find good wavs out there, give me a damn break!

decent

Makes me want to see more. Was waiting for something to happened, but I know, it's just a trailer. Good drawings btw.

zelda...

cool the sound was bad but ok