Reviews for "Zelda.Rage.Trailor"

((( NOT BAD )))

that was decent, didnt know link had such huge muscles heheh if that was even link, anyways decent music, and good art skillz, not bad...

SolidSacketh responds:

I admit the trailer isn't too great, the finished movie will be good though, at least to an elite few.

dumbass

i dont get it whats wrong with the new zelda on gAMECUBE IT MAY LOOK CHILDISH BUT ITS PLAYS LIKE A TREAT DAMN YOU IF YOU THINK INTENDO HAS SCREWED UP BY MAKING A NEW VERSION YOU SUCK AND THIS MOVIE SUCKED TOO DUMBASS!!

Hey, not too bad at all...

...but the last guy was right. Was that fidget supposed to simulate walking?? In addition, if you're going to make a teaser, you'd better provide more of a plot than that. I couldn't give a shit about the finished product now, because I don't know what the hell your production is about. Otherwise, music sync and animations are pretty good. The potential is there! Keep it up.

Ok...that was pretty crappy

I'm going to watch the next ones and hope they're better.

Thanks for your time.
Take care.

Pretty good

The music was decent, it could have been better, and there was no real animation for link moving across the land. The artwork in the backgrounds was great but link could have used a bit more work. This was just a trailor though so theres no need to be too harsh.