Reviews for "Zelda.Rage.Trailor"

that was ok

right well 1 thing i have to say is why are you so bothered about what the new link looks like? If youv actually seen it in motion you will see that it looks totally amazing! the expression that they get on links face couldnt of been done if they went with the N64 ocarina of time style. I reckon once youv played the game youll love the graphics and everything else about it! bak to reviewing ur movie lol! i thought it was ok and i no its just a trailer. I look forward to seeing more of ur movies.

Pretty nice graphics...

...but terrible animated... Crappy effects, lets say, none? Nice try, 1/5 (I'm pretty sure your movie will own so don't pay too much attention to my review)

SolidSacketh responds:

Eh, who needs effects. Maybe I'll throw a few in. I saw some of your claymation, cool stuff. My finished movie will be better.

Blech!

Thanks for proving that Shigeru Miyamoto is the only person who can make Legend of Zelda games. I'm sorry, but I would much rather play Link as a kid than as a 25 year old man running around in green tights questioning his sexuality. How many guys do you know run around in tights and stockings that are straight?

SolidSacketh responds:

HAHAHA...Aw whoa. Link lives in the world of like, Lord of the Rings type shit. And he wasn't wearing tights. Thanks for making me laugh though man.

Not the best, but still interesting

I think the full version will come out pretty good.

SolidSacketh responds:

Yeah, I'm not in this for a high score. I just wanted to like, bust my artistic nut and see what people say about it. So far, I AM HATED!!!! Just kidding, well, an elite few want to see it finished, so right on dude.

Please don't make the movie like this!!!

Wow... After all that improvment you should Try USING IT!! like WHERE'S EPONA?? I HIGHLY RECCOMEND EPONA so you can have a faster paced movie, Have the legs moving... SERIOUSLY This move needs TOUCHES!! I hope you just through this together in 5 minutes!!!! I give this trailer an F -You can do better than this See me after class!!