Reviews for "Firestarter"

I gotta say... I always end up causing there to be no where to live even when the screen says I have some % left... what's up with that? also I don't get what I need to do to get cantine's blessing... how do I know what are the high scores?

SilverwareGames responds:

We are working on the game over screen, sometimes things can be burning off screen leading to a bit of confusion. Cantido's blessing is for a very high score only, its a secret to everybody!

(Hopefully we can make a badge for getting the blessing on the Newgrounds system.)

Very fun and satisfying game, a good and quick timewaster. The green and black graphics give off a gameboy-ish vibe (Which I'm sure the dev was going for). It's super satisfying to get in the middle of a large cluster of buildings and watch them just disappear. But the gameplay is lacking. Click in the right spots, but don't click around too much or too little to maintain a good balance in the cities size and avoid the police. Very simple, very fun.

SilverwareGames responds:

sayomgwtf did a great job with the art and I actually did a few pixels myself to get it to look this way. We had great reference material from the anime to help define the direction so I got to slack off a bit as a creative lead and just point everyone on the team to the show :)

I want to make a version with high res graphics and more goals and objectives to make it into a bigger deal but we are pressed for time to make all that. Thanks for playing!

pretty fun for a while but it gets a bit boring

SilverwareGames responds:

Glad you had fun, hopefully we'll be able to add more stuff to keep players interested for longer.

I remember watching flcl on adult swim when I was a kid and saw this little game in the show but never thought anything of it.
It's real neat to be able to kinda actually play it.
Good job, short and sweet for a little game we know practically nothing about.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! The description was so good we had to fill in the blanks.

It was alright, nothing too much, although the premise of the game was great, I like to play unusual games, but there really isn't too much to say, except it's a well-made game.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! We always try to make something different when we can. Its difficult to take a new kind of game concept and make it into something that works, but we always want to do more.