Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Firestarter"

I wonder what it says about me that I knew this was a fan make of the game from FLCL just from the titles name lol, Still good game overall

SilverwareGames responds:

FLCL is one of those shows that stays with you. I still wanted to make this game even after seeing the show as a high schooler.

This is really dope. Feels really faithful too. Awesome job! Feels like something a bored melancholy high school girl would play in the 2000s While her boyfriend is away in the U.S. playing baseball...

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! We were trying to design something like the description in the show. It actually made it easier to give the project a direction b/c there was such good source material.

This game is amazing!!! It feels really true to the original in the anime and it gives off such a cool vibe!
On another note, this music bakes my cake. In fact, this music can bake my cake, and eat it too. If you have the soundtrack posted somewhere like on Soundcloud, Spotify, or YouTube I would totally add it to my playlist! Props to Iannello!

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks, Marco is going to post the soundtrack on a bunch of streaming and otherwise sites: https://musicalwizardry.com/

god damn spicy

SilverwareGames responds:

I love spicy food and should consider ordering my wings "Little Prince Curry" style.

Love the game, love the anime, keep up the awesome work!
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! We don't need no water let this motherf- *Looks at "E" rating* . . . Aww

SilverwareGames responds:

The fire rises! Thanks for playing.