Reviews for "Firestarter"

TWISTED FIRESTARTA'!!!

SilverwareGames responds:

We didn't start the fire, oh wait.

Great artwork, nice music, not my kinda game. I grew tired of it quick and wish i could of used my directional pad instead of my mouse.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks for playing. We would love to make a little plastic handheld with a diagonal D-PAD to move around, but I know nothing about how to make hardware!

I like the style of the game and it works without problem but it doesn't feel like there's any objective or point

SilverwareGames responds:

Burning down a city is its own reward. This is a chance to purge the world of its devils! (We are gonna add leaderboards as more of an objective btw) Thanks for playing.

Simple and to the point. Can't really justify giving more than three only because it isn't something that I'd come back too again and again. However it is good for what it is!

SilverwareGames responds:

Glad you liked it, we want to do more with it, make it a bigger thing etc.

I like the anime art and the game overall looks decent but the music kinda sucks and the gameplay isn't as fun beyond the first few tries, the domino effect is cool but its nothing more than a green lightshow

SilverwareGames responds:

The goal was to make something you could play and burn your worries away so a green lightshow is not so bad imo. I love games like Tetris and Luminies which are all about getting a high score in a sort of zen way, though we'd love to do more with the premise at some point. Thanks for playing.