Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Firestarter"

The only reason I'm not doing a full 5 is it's easy to just spam click everything and burn a ton of stuff down without effort.

SilverwareGames responds:

If you spam you'll burn everything and that's game over. We are changing the game over screen to be a bit more clear about that.

Pros:
*Art is amazing (The main menu is stunning)
*Really fun gameplay
*Well made

Cons:
*Would like a Global Scorebaord with Newgrounds API
* you can just spam everywhere and kill everything

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks for your comment, we are planning to add leaderboards soon. Also if you spam everywhere you'll burn down everything and there will be no place to live.

very nice

Thank you!

well this was fun, if rather difficult. I kept being surrounded by only small patches of buildings as the population was getting very high, and not being fast enough to counter it in time. Not helped by me being unable to really get the hang of the way it "snaps" to tiles rather than being a smooth transition.
The only thing I could say felt kind of unfair was when the building would connect far beyond what was on screen, a few times I went from 90+% all the way down to zero just clicking on one of those swathes of buildings.
This game was a nice reminder of FLCL and how much I enjoyed that show. (and I must admit I lost more than a few games trying to look for Takkun in case he was in that part of the game.)

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks for playing! We might tweak it so there is a maximum burn size to prevent a giant burn like that. Takkun is not in the actual city per se...

Simple design, but Most Excellent in Presentation. Only giving this 9/10 or 4.5/5 because I don't want to set the world on fire.