Reviews for "Firestarter"

You've just made a childhood dream come true! one small change from the anime though; you had to collect materials to burn inorder keep torching the city. I'd slow the cities grown rate and and semi-random collectables to fill a pyro meter as you play. it would improve game play and give a better for the %100 ending.

SilverwareGames responds:

It was a dream to work on this since I've loved the show since high school.

Some versions of the description mention different fire starting abilities like fire bombs, we might add that sometime down the road. We also wanted to add something about outsmarting fire fighters, but again it was a time constraint thing.

I think that there could be more levels. Like a bigger city.

SilverwareGames responds:

Yeah I would love to do that, different places to burn different objective etc. Hopefully we will have time to make this into a bigger project. Thanks for playing.

This game is amazing!!! It feels really true to the original in the anime and it gives off such a cool vibe!
On another note, this music bakes my cake. In fact, this music can bake my cake, and eat it too. If you have the soundtrack posted somewhere like on Soundcloud, Spotify, or YouTube I would totally add it to my playlist! Props to Iannello!

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks, Marco is going to post the soundtrack on a bunch of streaming and otherwise sites: https://musicalwizardry.com/

god damn spicy

SilverwareGames responds:

I love spicy food and should consider ordering my wings "Little Prince Curry" style.

Liked the game really brought me back to when i used to wanna play this game while watching FLCL for the first time, awesome job keeping it bare bones and close to the original idea behind the game.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks. Its hard to make something that isn't overwhelming and confusing, for me at least I find it tough, so I'm glad we made something simple.