For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Firestarter"

Thank you for making this. I love FLCL, and this is really fun to just sit down and mindlessly play for a bit.

SilverwareGames responds:

We are big fans too. My whole thing is about creating moments where we get to play and just be goofballs b/c how often do we get to do that? Thanks for playing.

I wonder what it says about me that I knew this was a fan make of the game from FLCL just from the titles name lol, Still good game overall

SilverwareGames responds:

FLCL is one of those shows that stays with you. I still wanted to make this game even after seeing the show as a high schooler.

Love the game, love the anime, keep up the awesome work!
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! We don't need no water let this motherf- *Looks at "E" rating* . . . Aww

SilverwareGames responds:

The fire rises! Thanks for playing.

awesome game.

Thanks!

Liked the game really brought me back to when i used to wanna play this game while watching FLCL for the first time, awesome job keeping it bare bones and close to the original idea behind the game.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks. Its hard to make something that isn't overwhelming and confusing, for me at least I find it tough, so I'm glad we made something simple.