Reviews for "Knotty story"

radical

I absolutely loved this game. The music was lovely, I like the multiple different sounds that were put together to create it. The art was fantasticly simple, and game-play was tough, but not too tough to where you weren't sure what to do next. One of the best story/platform games I've played on here. I will be following you on Twitter :D Can't wait to see the rest of this amazing game in the near future hopefully.

-Bump3r

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks a lot for your warm feedbacks Bump3r! & also for beeing one of our very first Twitter follower :)

Very cute game- the music is nice, the graphics are decent, the art style is easy on the eyes, and the controls are tight. However, although all of these are fine, I've got to say that the clincher was the feline protagonist- as a cat owner myself, my heart melted every single time I pressed 's'. it was just ADORABLE to be playing a cute little kitty. Looking forward to when the full game comes out- this was a really nice demo.

"Mioûûûû!!!"*

*: means thanks you so much in Mileo's language.

Thanks for your feedbacks, happy that you enjoyed the game so far :)

PS: Funny to know that IReallyHateThis finally LikedItforSure :D

I LUV THIS GAME! I GIVE IT 5 STARS! can't wait for the full game! P.S. great soundtrack! I LUV IT!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOOUUU!!!!! :)

This was an adorable game, definitely got me in the feels. I would suggest working on more conveyance with the crow, it was difficult to figure out what I was supposed to do for awhile. The rest was awesome! Great work!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your feedbacks! We are happy you feel the atmosphere of the story :)
We had others comments saying that they didn't get how to solve the crow puzzle so we'll add some feedbacks to guide the player on the right path!