Reviews for "Knotty story"

Shut up and take my money!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

:-)

The controls are a problem for me but that's probably because I'm not using a controller like the game is suggesting I think. Ill ride the bandwagon on this one though cause the parts I played we very well made, may come back to this later to get further

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Normally it work fine with XBOX controller. We haven't tested on others (STEAM controller... etc).

I really enjoyed playing the demo, I really loved the animations etc. But I'd add in a story that is being told while the person is playing and make them do things based on that. It would also be useful to give some information on what to do, I wasn't really sure what to do with the bird on the end. But it's a fun game after all.

Superb!

This game has beautiful music and gorgeous art, i loved every minute of it. The game feels like a children's book which is both awesome and unique, it has a nice innocent feeling to it.

The controls are excellent, which is so important for any game but even more so for a platformer "in my opinion". I can't wait to see future updates and I really hope you get all the funding you need to finish this, i truly believe this could end up being a classic.

Good luck ~ and best wishes.

Very cute. A little short, but solid for a demo. Art and music work very well together, and the assorted secrets make for decent replay. in all a very solid start.