Reviews for "Knotty story"

Love the artstyle and setting! I found a bug though. If you fall from the tightrope and land on the moving platform, you can't move or jump anymore.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for reporting that one, I did reproduce it (when you get hit by two clothepins while falling the cat get frozen) it'll be fixed soon.

I love the art in general. The only things I find a bit weird are the animations which are pretty snappy, and the jumping that just doesn't feel right. But great job!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks! Yes a bit of elasticity and smoothness will be added in the final version ;)

This is a great game! i love the colors and art style
However, i have no idea how to get pass the shadow of the crow level
any help?
Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your message!
For the Crow: Meow & jump to cover the fives leaves branches with dark feather. It's all about timing and dodging ;)

accidentally yelled out "my shoe!" In a hotel!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

haha :D so cool to be responsible of that!!!

Was thinking, the cat gonna had human voice actor or some dialogue with words. Turn out none! and that my five stars from me :) (need more meow!) Also I like the game surreal art styles and colour contrast between character and background. Music is nice, not to overpower the game.

Cat interaction also really cute! can't stop AWW-ing XD cat family especially Dad cat is so chubby and fluffy~ really like the character design like how tiny the kitten is comparing to their parent.

However, have some difficulty beat the crow because how the cat jump is kinda rigid. Well, still aMEOWzing work for demo! definitely support it. [sorry for trying to be punny :( ]

Meow miow!!! RrrrrRRrRrrrrrrrrr Maw Miah MaƓw!*

*: "Thanks for playing & enjoying our little demo!"