Reviews for "Knotty story"

Very good and vibrant artstyle, very cute characters and an interesting story.
But I have a suggestion.Instead of the buttons showing up when you need them to, make some side characters to tell you what to do through subtle hints.
I look forward to seeing your game get much attention. : )

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thank you for your good comment. We'll definetly take your suggestion in consideration and so when we'll publish the whole chapter 1 you may see some new side characters ;).

otherwise i like it but i have no idea how to defeat the crow :/

CrounchyBrothers responds:

So here comes a hint: meow and jump. 5 stacks of leaf has to be covered with dark feathers ;)

The game looks like something out of a kids book, very vibrant colors and cute cats. There are a few glitches I noticed when I started the game, like when I was going forward on a spot I'm supposed to crouch on and the purple cat ended having another head.

But that's all I gotta say for this game. I hope the full game is wonderful!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your comment and for reporting that problem with the multiple heads! We'll fix that up. As you noticied this project was inatially written to be a children book ;)

Game freeeze on moment with flying purrrple cat. I don't know what to do =(

CrounchyBrothers responds:

You mean when the cat falls down with a knot in his tail just after the crow breaks the branche?
This is the ending/credits of the démo so the cat just fall down in the middle of the screen.
You just finished the demo, congratulation ;)
If you are talking about another problem please send us a private message and we'll find out how to fix it up!

Good job! I love the art style, the level design and story. I only have a couple of complaints: the medals don't seem to work, I don't actually receive them when I unlock them in-game, and also there's a lot of typos ("devellop", "chapiter", etc) that you should look over. These are just technical issues (after all this is just a demo) and they don't take away from my overall enjoyment of the game.

P.S.: on what platforms do you plan to release the game?

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your feedbacks! We are currently working on the medal issue it'll be fixed soon.
I think the typos problem as just been fixed we'll post it in the next build.
For the next future we'll do a full free first chapter then it'll be posted on newgrounds.
Hopfully if players seems to want more we will raise a crowdfunding campaign to devellop the full game (4 chapters) at a small price (5 euro max). Then we'll publish it on steam.