Reviews for "Knotty story"

I think you know why the last star is missing.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

There can be many reasons, how can we know if you doesn't tell?

Good job! I love the art style, the level design and story. I only have a couple of complaints: the medals don't seem to work, I don't actually receive them when I unlock them in-game, and also there's a lot of typos ("devellop", "chapiter", etc) that you should look over. These are just technical issues (after all this is just a demo) and they don't take away from my overall enjoyment of the game.

P.S.: on what platforms do you plan to release the game?

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your feedbacks! We are currently working on the medal issue it'll be fixed soon.
I think the typos problem as just been fixed we'll post it in the next build.
For the next future we'll do a full free first chapter then it'll be posted on newgrounds.
Hopfully if players seems to want more we will raise a crowdfunding campaign to devellop the full game (4 chapters) at a small price (5 euro max). Then we'll publish it on steam.

otherwise i like it but i have no idea how to defeat the crow :/

CrounchyBrothers responds:

So here comes a hint: meow and jump. 5 stacks of leaf has to be covered with dark feathers ;)

I really enjoyed playing the demo, I really loved the animations etc. But I'd add in a story that is being told while the person is playing and make them do things based on that. It would also be useful to give some information on what to do, I wasn't really sure what to do with the bird on the end. But it's a fun game after all.

i want how to play