Reviews for "Knotty story"

Game freeeze on moment with flying purrrple cat. I don't know what to do =(

CrounchyBrothers responds:

You mean when the cat falls down with a knot in his tail just after the crow breaks the branche?
This is the ending/credits of the démo so the cat just fall down in the middle of the screen.
You just finished the demo, congratulation ;)
If you are talking about another problem please send us a private message and we'll find out how to fix it up!

Good job! I love the art style, the level design and story. I only have a couple of complaints: the medals don't seem to work, I don't actually receive them when I unlock them in-game, and also there's a lot of typos ("devellop", "chapiter", etc) that you should look over. These are just technical issues (after all this is just a demo) and they don't take away from my overall enjoyment of the game.

P.S.: on what platforms do you plan to release the game?

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your feedbacks! We are currently working on the medal issue it'll be fixed soon.
I think the typos problem as just been fixed we'll post it in the next build.
For the next future we'll do a full free first chapter then it'll be posted on newgrounds.
Hopfully if players seems to want more we will raise a crowdfunding campaign to devellop the full game (4 chapters) at a small price (5 euro max). Then we'll publish it on steam.

Nice artstyle, pleasant music, not buggy-as far as i experienced- gameplay... I'm looking forward to see full version.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks :)! Hopfully we'll have support to devellop the entire game in the future. Our next step is to publish the entire Chapter 1.

What a rarity to find a 5/5 star in Under Judgement! I have a feeling you will be front page, if not top cover for your amazing graphics, sound, controller adaption and playability! I would LOVE a sequel and more games from you! I bet this and more games would do well if you can get it on the Google Play store!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your comment. We are happy that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the game! It's encouraging

I think you know why the last star is missing.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

There can be many reasons, how can we know if you doesn't tell?