Reviews for "Knotty story"

Nice artstyle, pleasant music, not buggy-as far as i experienced- gameplay... I'm looking forward to see full version.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks :)! Hopfully we'll have support to devellop the entire game in the future. Our next step is to publish the entire Chapter 1.

What a rarity to find a 5/5 star in Under Judgement! I have a feeling you will be front page, if not top cover for your amazing graphics, sound, controller adaption and playability! I would LOVE a sequel and more games from you! I bet this and more games would do well if you can get it on the Google Play store!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your comment. We are happy that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the game! It's encouraging

I think you know why the last star is missing.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

There can be many reasons, how can we know if you doesn't tell?

Promising, but realize that many of us don't use controllers; better options would be appreciated. Wasn't at all clear on how to proceed after climbing up to meet and "battle" the crow... all you can do is meow. Got knocked off the roof to fall in a blue background. Forever. Still falling as this is being posted.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thank you for your message, yes Meowing is the only way to defeat the crow. Controller is recommended, wich better options do you suggest for keyboard users? Thanks for reporting your "eternal flight in blue" we'll fix that soon.