Reviews for "Knotty story"

Certainly shows the making of a good platforming series, the art style and music were on point. I especially enjoyed discovering all of the secret areas and interacting with the environmental 'puzzles'; though it took a while to figure out the trick to the steam vents.

Some platforms still need some work however. I found myself slipping off towards the ends of stone platforms at the first section of part II which might need some hit-box correction. The jumping is also not as responsive as it could be.

Great charm to this game, good luck on your next installments!

best fun I had :D
cant wait for a full game
also its sooooooooooooo cute

Really cute little game with nice graphics and music. Please make it so you can also move by pressing the d-pad on the xbox controller! Platforming with an analog stick isn't the best. Good luck with the full release!

OMG all I can say is that this game is super cute! I love the storyline and the characters I hope you get to complete this game.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks :) Yes we'll complete the story anyhow!!! (unfinished stuff is too sad ;))

Controller enabled? A cute kitty who meows and goes on adventures? This is a very fun game indeed, I enjoyed the graphics and gameplay style. :D

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your good message :) It's happiness to read you!