For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

Its been so long since the las t time a saw something about this game, i just rediscovered and i gotta say im amazed by how much everything changed.
i love the voice acting, there is so much energy in their voices and the music is on point too.
the new mechanics are crazy, the story is quite interesting, fuck if a had money i would throw it at you and buy the game.
but even if i cant pay it im happy that this game progressed this much, congratulations you are doing an amazing job.

hentaiwriter responds:

Glad to hear you're enjoying all the updates; we're going to try to make as big of a jump as there was between the Fire Demo to the Electric Demo, for the jump between the Electric Demo to the full game :D

If you can't afford to pledge to us, no worries; we're just happy you're enjoying the game! Thanks for the review, rating, and praise :)

When will level 4 be open to play?

hentaiwriter responds:

The Electric Level here is the last time we'll have a public demo out until the game's fully completed; at that point, we'll put out the complete, polished Fire Level as a public demo for everyone to try.

You can get other levels on the Patreon (we're just about to finish the 4th level and move onto the final, 5th level), or if you're hurting financially or in a place that doesn't allow you to pledge to Patreon, you're free to pirate builds as well; we won't judge you :P

what happened to the previous level? there was another game like this and i liked it better

hentaiwriter responds:

That will still be in the game, just heavily polished/revamped! That was the first level to the game, and the level you're playing in this demo is the third level :) thanks for the review and rating both!

Everything about this game has been done so well. Can't wait for the full release!

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks man, hope your own stuff is going good too, and can't wait to see you do some games of your own someday hopefully!

The music, man. The music in this game is legendary. Especially loved the chill version of the level theme when accessing the databases. Wonderful, wonderful job.

The voice acting is also fantastic. I loved it. A lot of hard effort was put into this and it can be seen. Thank you for your fantastic job in this game. You and your entire dev team.

The plot is also interesting. The terminals and their side stories help envision the world the characters are in.

I also have a thing for sci-fi in general so there's that.

hentaiwriter responds:

Fuyarinpa, our musician for all the games, is really amazing; you can hear lots more of the work he's done for the game over at https://clyp.it/u/hentaiwriter :)

Same goes for the voice actors, they're all going far and beyond the call of duty for this game and we really, really appreciate it.

Glad to hear you liked the writing and premise too; means I'm at least keeping up somewhat with the quality of the rest of the team :P thanks for the review and rating both!