Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

Night sprites and world building, but the control scheme leaves a lot to be desired.

hentaiwriter responds:

You can actually reconfigure all the controls by pressing ESC at any time during gameplay; you can also use a controller as well :)

I look forward to the full game. I know developing games is a long haul, but I believe in you guys! Though the repeated pushbacks on its release date do make me sad. :/

hentaiwriter responds:

Trust me, the saddest one is us on pushbacks, but we'd rather release it as complete as possible rather than be half-assed considering people are giving us their hard earned money to purchase it!

very fun, though i couldn't figure out how to find any of the databanks or fragments i had a lot of fun fighting the enemies and messing with faye tho oddly this journey was rocky at first- my dislike for vie at first was due to her attitude and annoying interruptions- but by this point i'd say she's an irreplaceable character in the game- i find after every piece of it i have played i quite like talia and vie more than faye- faye just comes off as a discount gender bent gary oak who is being rude for the sake of it, but then again being uninformed in some areas i suppose i would get tired of running into enemies and information being withheld to- that said; good game so far keep up the good work!

not bad, not bad.

Has so much potential for sure, very good over all :D