Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

I have a problem. When I start the first level I get turned around, facing the wall and I can't move. If I spam left and right i move left for a split second.

hentaiwriter responds:

It's likely that you have more than one controller plugged in. Try checking your controllers to make sure you only have one plugged in, or none plugged in at all.

Alternatively, your controller that's in may be one that's not recognized by the program; the full game should recognize most of, if not all controllers.

If neither of those solutions work, then you should download the updated version at https://gamejolt.com/games/FutureFragments/332701 :)

It's a hentai game, that's fun and not a meet and fuck? Do i need to say more?

Oh hell yeah voices from PM Seymour

Will the new update be put on newgrounds after 2020?
or is it staying patreon only?
p.s - nice game

hentaiwriter responds:

The new update (v0.27F improved) will be on GameJolt only, and the final game will be on many places but unfortunately not Newgrounds as it'll be too large of a game to fit into an HTML5 game while still being able to run on most browsers.

Thanks for the compliment!

A very fun and interesting game but I wish it was a bit easier to navigate the world.

hentaiwriter responds:

What did you have issues with when navigating the world? Glad you enjoyed it otherwise!