Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

Man that's so savage sending you back to the main menu for messing around with the pit. I applaud you guys for putting in that effort and not just having it loop infinitely. On a related side note I may have a problem with pits and authority figures who tell me not to jump into them.

I came for the H-scenes,
now I came and there's no coming back.

Loved the story btw.

Wow this is phenomenal work, plays well and is pretty fun as a game in its own right. Voice acting is pretty good and the amount of scenes just in the demo is good.

I think this is a high enough quality game that I'll look at supporting the patreon.

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words, review and rating! Definitely join the Backer Discord if you end up supporting us, and if not, no worries! :)

Its been so long since the las t time a saw something about this game, i just rediscovered and i gotta say im amazed by how much everything changed.
i love the voice acting, there is so much energy in their voices and the music is on point too.
the new mechanics are crazy, the story is quite interesting, fuck if a had money i would throw it at you and buy the game.
but even if i cant pay it im happy that this game progressed this much, congratulations you are doing an amazing job.

hentaiwriter responds:

Glad to hear you're enjoying all the updates; we're going to try to make as big of a jump as there was between the Fire Demo to the Electric Demo, for the jump between the Electric Demo to the full game :D

If you can't afford to pledge to us, no worries; we're just happy you're enjoying the game! Thanks for the review, rating, and praise :)

When will level 4 be open to play?

hentaiwriter responds:

The Electric Level here is the last time we'll have a public demo out until the game's fully completed; at that point, we'll put out the complete, polished Fire Level as a public demo for everyone to try.

You can get other levels on the Patreon (we're just about to finish the 4th level and move onto the final, 5th level), or if you're hurting financially or in a place that doesn't allow you to pledge to Patreon, you're free to pirate builds as well; we won't judge you :P