For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

no mames anuncios de www.Nutaku.com dxXDxxdxDXDdXXDxdD

+2 Steam need a +18/21 section...everyone here is an adult!

if one day released on steam but censored...any external page where we can pick the artefacts "dropped" to keep our jorney?

and...for someone who have dificulties to talk(in many ways) gooooood luck!

(turns off the lights and start avoiding the censor police...)

hentaiwriter responds:

We definitely will be releasing it on Steam; whether that's going to be censored or not, we don't know yet, but at the very least you'll be able to buy it completely uncensored on the following sites;

FAKKU, GameJolt, Itch.io, MangaGamer, Denpasoft, Mikandi, Nutaku, JAST, Eroges

And of course, you can pre-purchase it on Patreon, too, for $10 (compared to $15-20 at release on the other platforms) :)

Thanks for the rating and review both!

steam release soon? :^)

hentaiwriter responds:

Yeah, we definitely intend to release on Steam, ideally without censorship given their new rules but if we do have to censor or remove the sexuality to release on Steam, we still likely will.

And for anyone who wants to buy the uncensored version, you'll be able to get it on many different sites, including FAKKU, GameJolt, Itch.io, MangaGamer, Denpasoft, Mikandi, Nutaku, JAST, Eroges, etc. basically everywhere, as well as on Patreon itself still, of course.

Thanks a lot for the rating and review! :D

wow..

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the rating, and very succinct, but clear review! :P

great game overall and love the voice acting and the dialog. while playing through path 6 and getting into that scene with Faye i got stuck in an animation while trying to skip the dialog real fast since ive seen i already. other then that, love the game keep up the great work.

hentaiwriter responds:

Huh, that's interesting, you shouldn't have gotten stuck in that animation; sorry to hear about that!

Thanks for the review and rating both, by the way :)