For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

Loved the game, only complaint is something that's probably just me missing something. How do you continue game? Is that not a feature in the demo, can you not do it with easy mode, or am I just missing something really simple?

hentaiwriter responds:

You should be able to press X on the title screen to continue the game from the last room you left off on (if you refresh your browser etc.), if it doesn't work for you, let us know! Thanks for the kind words about the game :D

This is the best game now, i hope it will grow more and have more enemies to fuck with and more weapons!

hentaiwriter responds:

Each level will have a minimum of 4 enemies, each with 2 sex animations, and most levels (including this one, once we work it in there) will have "traps", in this case meaning "parts of the background or environment that will incapacitate Talia temporarily while stimulating her somehow".

For example, in the Ice Level, there are tents that are scattered throughout the level, but some of them will have a glimmering eye in them; if Talia doesn't look out, she can be grabbed by a hand swiping out of the darkness of the tent, causing her to get bound in place and fucked on the ground until she breaks out of it.

In the Electric Level, there will be a number of traps, such as a malfunctioning fucking machine that you'll need to jump over, or Talia will get locked into place in it and fucked/milked until it breaks down, or a hand that juts out of the wall when you're on conveyor belt pathways, checking for packages coming down the line, but instead it finds Talia, and in an attempt to analyze what "kind of package" she is, she gets vigorously felt up, for example.

There's also a boss per level, and each one of those has multi-part sex animations as well; the Fire Boss is essentially a tutorial, with subsequent bosses being much more complex/difficult, but in a fair way, not a cheap, frustrating way.

Finally, as for more weapons, you'll be able to not only play around with the powerups you get from defeating bosses (like a fire dash from the Fire Level boss, or a freezing shot from the Ice Level boss that literally freezes enemies in place in time, allowing you to use them as a platform), but you'll also be able to find and mix and match up to 50 different powerups you can stumble on over the course of the game (it's randomized which ones you find per playthrough) :D

This was pretty good cant wait for the full game

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoyed it, we're working hard to get it out ASAP :)

for an adult game it was good, but, I think there should be more weapons, and well i personally like rpg elements, this type of game doesn't need it. just needs more weapon types, maybe to make it get to other area's for fun factor. now I don't hate this game, i think it looks great for these types of fan's, but it doesn't stand out, besides the well.. voice acted sex stuff, bravo on that part, not that many English hentai games do that... but as it stands now.. not a 5 out of 5 game.. 4.5.. cause I see in your dev log that you will be adding in everything that i talked about +more witch makes me have high hopes for this game, not that many h games seem to make me do.. and.. uhm.. a recamindation, i know, no one dose this, but power ups that upgrade depending on how many enempys you kill? i know thats asking alot, but that would really make your game stand out to everyone i think. but that is... a lot of fucking upgrades and work, just an idea. but also dont want to tell you what to do, as it is your game, and your idea how to make it.

hentaiwriter responds:

We're intentionally going for an RPG/Platformer/Run'n'Gun hybrid with this, so we're pretty far in at this point to where we can't really change that :P

We'll have many more "weapon types" in the form of powerups as well as boss powerups, for sure.
The powerups don't ALL upgrade based on how many enemies you kill, but there are a few that get boosted depending on how your performance is.

Don't worry, all the powerups and such are already long implemented; we just didn't have them in this demo, is all.

Running from the blob reminds me of a game I played on the SNES once called Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge. One stage had Wolverine running from the Juggernaut while clawing through walls. In that game Wolvie could use environmental hazards like anvils to slow Juggy down. Perhaps you could employ something similar in a future release? Not necessarily anvils.

hentaiwriter responds:

We'll likely have a rework of the Fire boss room once we get a lot of the new features in; currently, you can actually shoot behind you to slow the boss monster down, though.

Thanks for the rating and review both!