For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

For whatever reason, my direction controls are stuck, my character keeps moving right. Graphics and gameplay otherwise are solid.

hentaiwriter responds:

If you're using a controller, make sure you don't have two plugged in at once, that can cause that issue.

is there any chance that this is going to come out on steam?

hentaiwriter responds:

Yep, we have it planned for a Steam release :)

Is there a guide for this? I cant really progress. game seems pretty promising, art is very good as well.

hentaiwriter responds:

Sorry to hear you got stuck; did you check out the tutorial at the start? It should cover everything :) what are you stuck on though?

Just have to ask out of curiosity, is a PS4 controller compatible to play in this demo?

But overall it's a very solid game definitely doing multiple playthroughs, with the fun character interactions an' dialogue, and really fun plat-forming action I can't wait for the full game.

I was not expecting to hear P.M. Seymour in this game. o.o Had to stop and laugh for a moment.

PM-Seymour responds: