Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

Why does it sound like the FabStodes from Text to Speech are in the death cut-scene?

awesome game!

An excellent game. I loved exploring all the alternate dialogue. Vie repeated the "snubbed" dialogue on every run I completed after I refused to hear her story. Was that intended? Also, the gallery has a second set of sprites for each interaction. Are those accessible in the gameplay itself?

All in all, I quite enjoyed my time.

amazing game. I unlocked all the milking machine except the 3rd one because I accidentally skipped the dialogue and I cant reread it again, so it became unplayable by then

It's very simple to get past the ??? room. Use Talia's Ice ability to freeze the first energy ball, jump onto the second platform and freeze the second ball before the first one thaws. If it's at the right height, you can jump from the first ball to the second and then jump and use the Fire ability to dash towards the Fragment.