Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

the game is great! looking forward to the full game, but i have an issue where during dialog scenes it just stops. I have to re-start the game to get it to work. how do I stop that?

hentaiwriter responds:

That's unfortunately an issue with the HTML5 version, in that if you don't have a computer with a lot of ram to store a large cache, the game will randomly have lockups. If you can get the downloadable version in the info, it should have none of those issues!

I don't know why but as soon as I run forward the game hangs with me and I can't do anything. Does anyone know why?

I play on the imac computer and just plugged in the mouse, which is the problem I do not know and downloading the game would be a bit inappropriate as not only I use it

hentaiwriter responds:

What operating system are you playing on, and how much RAM do you have? Additionally, do you have any controllers plugged in?

Due to the browser version having a ton of data, it will sometimes hang; it shouldn't happen every time, though. The downloadable version in the info is extremely stable if you want to try that instead :)

Keeps getting stuck. Don't know if it's my end or yours but sorry. It's plumb frustrating is what it is.

hentaiwriter responds:

Could you PM me about what you mean when you say you're getting "stuck"? As in, the game is locking up for you or you don't know where to go?

Its Neat how you got PM Seymour to Voice act in a H game

hentaiwriter responds:

He's an amazing voice actor, he actually did multiple characters in this demo and I'm planning for him to do even more for other levels!

I love this series, one of the few Patreons I am now considering. Please do the Magma level revamp SOON.

hentaiwriter responds:

That'll be once we've gotten the game done; the final public demo, released at game completion, will be basically the fire level again, but at full polish as the legitimate first level of the game :) glad to hear you liked the game overall though, thanks for the rating and review both!