Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

Very fun platformer without any unfair misstep sections. Though I had an issue with section P1M3, for some reason there was some weird kind of resistance in the center of the room that I had to push against with the movement keys. I got knocked out of the room twice while on the lifting platform before realizing it and I had to hold the left key down like I was pushing against
a heavy wind.

hentaiwriter responds:

First off, thanks for the review and rating both!

The resistance you felt in P1M3 wasn't actually coming from the center of the room, it was magnets on the left side of the room pulling you towards them :P You can shoot them to disable them, but just running opposite to them should be enough.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game overall though! :D

SilverHair about an hour ago

This game is really good and i mean really really good.
Want to hear my review? Yes or no, im still going to write :D

----------------------------------------

Pro:
1-) Very good Sprites on characters and enemies
Even the characters idle looks good, you can see that you put some work in it or even a lot
2-) Mini pictures on dialogues
I like it when a picture shows whenyou have a dialogue with someone else
3-) Good character design
Charactes are good designed, like their personality or costumes.
4-) VOICE
A game like this which has voice? Nice one. I am not talking about the SFX´ i mean really the characters voices. And tobe honest it would be a shame if you play this game muted, really good voiced. I like Vie´s accent the most :3
5-) Funny
There where very funny jokes in the game, but the best part was where Talia gets nailed by 2 dudes. Both dudes where speaking "duuude" & "bro" ahahaha Would be a shame if you mute this haha
6-) A fuckin Map
A general map where i can look where i was before. I mean c´mon if a stage is that long i dont know anymore where to go or where i was before
7-) Super Sex Scenes
I mean there are not only pictures in this game you can also see sex sprites which is amazing. Sometimes its hard to play :D
8-) Different endings
This is really good, you got different endings when you kill the soldiers or not? This does not even exist many Console pr PC games. And thanks to this we can see you are actually trying to make a game which is optional to do something or not

Con:
1-) Lags on Freeze
If you freeze some projektiles with ice the game starts to lag. And if you jump over the iced projetile the game freezes
2-) Long fights
The last boss fight takes way too long, there needs to be a save point. There are too much projectiles
3-) Upgrades
I dont know if its already in game but it would be nice if Talia would get upgrades while she proceeds. Like she gains more HP or new skills
4-) Key YZ sucks
Please dont use the z or y button, that really sucks if you are from another country

----------------------------------------

Yeh i may forget something but maybe that comes later again to my mind.

If you are going to sell this game i would buy it, just need to know where.

And YES playing demo decides that a game should be buyed or not, this one is definetly worth it.

----------------------------------------

Conclusion:

A very good Hentai game which i would recommend to buy if some random people is asking me.

Keep up the Amazing work its one of the Hentai Games which is tried out.

Greetings
A random Guy

Awesome platformer!
I'll be waiting this on Steam if you ever consider adding it, its definitely worth my money

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the review and rating! We definitely want to sell it on Steam and a number of other sites too :D

no mames anuncios de www.Nutaku.com dxXDxxdxDXDdXXDxdD

+2 Steam need a +18/21 section...everyone here is an adult!

if one day released on steam but censored...any external page where we can pick the artefacts "dropped" to keep our jorney?

and...for someone who have dificulties to talk(in many ways) gooooood luck!

(turns off the lights and start avoiding the censor police...)

hentaiwriter responds:

We definitely will be releasing it on Steam; whether that's going to be censored or not, we don't know yet, but at the very least you'll be able to buy it completely uncensored on the following sites;

FAKKU, GameJolt, Itch.io, MangaGamer, Denpasoft, Mikandi, Nutaku, JAST, Eroges

And of course, you can pre-purchase it on Patreon, too, for $10 (compared to $15-20 at release on the other platforms) :)

Thanks for the rating and review both!