Reviews for "Flatwoods"

When I got the first ending, I had a feeling I was missing something. When I got the second ending, I had this stupid smile on my face. This game is amazing, the animations are damn sexy, the soundtrack is awesome, and it's one of the best flash games I've had the pleasure of playing. It's charming, fun, and a good time overall. You, sir, deserve the five stars, and the first page. Bravo.

Gerkinman responds:

Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed it and even took the time to get the second ending. :3

cool, braxton county wv well represented! good job

Wow, a local? :O

Did I do something wrong? Very nice. I quickly just ran through it till the end and it wasn't really much? Is there something else with the sparkles because I was only able to get one? Are there more than one ending? Do you plan on making more? Even though this was short I can tell that this will definitely become something greater if you make more!!! A bit laggy though but very very interesting! :D Hope there's more!!

Gerkinman responds:

Im glad you enjoyed it with just the limited time you spent with the game. There is a hatchet on the same map as the old tractor. 8 sparkles in all. When you collect all of them you get the true ending. Happy hunting!

why wouldn't you support dualshock controllers? playstation is a more rational console to own than xbox if you consider the lineup.

Gerkinman responds:

They should work of you use a 360 controller wrapper. The controller support is built into the engine and not something I can personally modify.

Such a cute little game! I really enjoyed playing this.

Gerkinman responds:

Im glad you had a good time ^^