Reviews for "Flatwoods"

Too many overly-long cutscenes
Using the spacebar makes the browser scroll down for some reason
Replayed the game to see what happens if you don't collect any pieces of metal, got an anticlimax

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks for taking the time to get both endings after getting the good one!

I have an idea of what you are trying to say with this. This takes place on a post apocalyptic earth where the vegans have taken over and ascended to a different form of evolution. This is seen by the remains of old technology such as television and tractors. Now all of this could be a message on how vegans will survive everything and us meat eaters are evil which is quite powerful. Fuck you.

Gerkinman responds:

Damn son, your right on the money!

WoW... this is one slow bad time wasted crap ,sorry !

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks for giving it 4 stars even tho you had a bad time, very generous of you. :)

I enjoyed it. I liked the music. It was short and sweet. If you checked everything, you got quite a bit of backstory in there. There was a bunch of self-referential humor at the start, but it wasn't too cheesy. There were good animations, very cute. Liked the ending too.

That's about what I have.

Gerkinman responds:

I am glad you had a good time! :D

Man i got some really positive vibes from this game! I can definitely see that a lot of love was put into this, and i totally admire it! Great job man! Also lots of references plus i believe some inspiration was drawn from Pokemon? Great stuff keep up the good work!

Gerkinman responds:

Pokemon certainly did influence early development on the visuals of the game, but the main gaming inspiration was actually a small indie game called "Wither". :)