Reviews for "Flatwoods"

Navigation is pure gold, loved the idea of being able to play it either by keyboard or a mouse, was very intuitive and extremely pleasant experience (went with full mouse gameplay :D)

Cutscenes were also amazing, music made it very intriguing, and in game music was very good too for that matter, well deserved 5 stars!

Gerkinman responds:

The game also supports controllers ;D

Really glad you had a good time!

Amazing! I like the animation/rpg style ;3;)/

Gerkinman responds:

Thank you! I hope to push it even further in my next game!

Unusual, but well made.

Cheers :D

Can't wait for part 2!
Great work! :D

Gerkinman responds:

I don't know that there will be a part 2 but my next game will have some loose connections to this one. :)

BOY! Loved this game! (Note- I don't have sound on my computer but I'm sure it was good) Well the graphics were nice and old school but play style was perfect and spot on for this game cant wait until this turns into a series! I would by it for sure!

Gerkinman responds:

I am really glad you managed to enjoy the game even without sound, thats awesome!