Reviews for "Flatwoods"

A new video game about one of my favorite urban legends! Thanks so much for this!

Gerkinman responds:

Its one of my favorite legends too so I am glad you enjoyed it. ^^

bounced on my boys dick to this for hours until i realized that this game reminds me of the the time i used to play similar things on the atari. excpet the ataris performance work and didn't lag out over turnips. too bad i almost fell in love with the game at first making me think i was gunna get something really god until i saw all those turnip facts. good job on the art work. im just giving you a bad time because i hate turnips as much as i hate this years elections. keep up the good work chum
B=======D~~~~~~~ (thats my idea of a rocket ship)

Gerkinman responds:

Hey! Thanks for the review Big Money! Im a big fan, whens the next etiquette video coming out?

Drity Magazines

For Dirty Minds ;D

Short,beautiful and a awesome animation that is so well made,5 STARS!!!!

Gerkinman responds:

I liked the style you're doing: mixing up short cutscenes (with sweet animation style) and smooth gameplay (rly looked like 60fps on my low end pc). But there are few cons still: Game is too short :D I didn't even have to get all the metal or find an axe or smth - i just found 2 eyes behing the lumberjack and the game ended. At mr. fishers house the game suddenly began to lag, but it ended in next area.
Overall I liked it, would play an extended version of this.
Ps: Was that an owl or batman in the beginning? :D

Gerkinman responds:

Theres a second ending when you find all of the metal, the true ending. ALSO, it was The Bat ;D