Reviews for "Flatwoods"

Ah great! Now your game make me want to play Pokémon Emerald again... I was just about to fed up playing it and now it's ruined.

Gerkinman responds:

Ha ha, I have a copy of that game here, I need to play through it some time.

I've been confused with this game.. How would we know if we have collect enough that sparkle metal thing? There's nothing that explain how much pieces we need to collect?
I did get to the end though..

Gerkinman responds:

This was an issue on my part, I should have had a message at the end of the bad ending letting players know that there is 8 pieces all up in order to get the good ending. I think my logic was that I wanted the player to know just as little as Lemon as a way of making the game immersive but from a gameplay standpoint I can see how it was a mistake in retrospect.

Nice game! Great work, continue like this! Nice animation too.

Thanks, I will!

art is cute and expressive, the overall atmosphere feels nice, not much going on in terms of gameplay but who cares this is really not the point here
and there are so many descriptiooonns !

i now know everything about turnips, thank you sir

Gerkinman responds:

I am here to educate you all in the amazing world of turnips!

I demand a sequel.

Gerkinman responds:

I cant say I will be making a sequel specifically, but I am working on a much largre turn based RPG that will feature the Flatwoods Monster as a boss. ;D