Reviews for "Flatwoods"

It seems unfinished: options menu doesn't function, no sound, and each level or scene takes a very long time to load.

Gerkinman responds:

Which browser where you using? In testing it worked well in Chrome but there have been some issues on Firefox and Safari doesn't support some of the filetypes used in the game causing it become borderline unplayable.

Cool but confusing.

Gerkinman responds:

I am glad you found it cool, which elements did you find confusing?

Eyyy, it's da Flatwood.
Runs WAY batter than the downloadable version. Probably because my PC sucks to the max, can't really vouch for how it would run otherwise.
Adding in controls to the top of the description would be a good idea, even though it is an RPG maker game, it's not always obvious for everyone.
And adding Newgrounds Medals would be cool too.

Gerkinman responds:

I was having issues with its performance on my browser, glad you didn't have the same issue.

As for controls, you can actually play through the whole thing with the mouse if you like, there are options there but your right, ill add that into the description now.

As for medals, no idea how to integrate them in with the actual game itself, as far as I am aware this is the first game made in the engine thats been published to the site so the engine itself doesn't support them as far as I know...