Reviews for "A Sweet Typing Thrill"

I played the first game "Playing with Letters" a while ago, and to be honest, I needed help with most of the puzzles. It was still a very great game though, so much so that I was extremely motivated to see the secret ending. I came back and was glad to see there was a sequel.

Honestly, the game is great. I love puzzles like this, and solving them on my own was much more enjoyable. Although the two games are a bit bare-bones, that aspect adds to the creep factor. I'm looking forward to catching Noel once and for all.

Hey there!
I'm glad you enjoyed both of the games. I'm still not sure when I'll have time to start working on the third one, but I'm starting to look forward to it :3

Don't worry about needing some help. Sometimes you need a little push to boost you forward. I've got a fair amount of ideas for new puzzles already!!
Thank you for playing, and for leaving a nice review :)

Pretty clever puzzles and very good writing. However, for a text-based game, the text is awfully hard to read/headache-inducing.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah, I agree that it's not the most visually appealing game. I'm glad you liked it anyway!

I forgot to log in so I didn't get the medals, but it's whatever, the game is just amazing. I love how you get both endings. Using a special language and your little word tricks. I am just simply amazed and would love for a "threequal" for this game. I got stuck so many times and actually had to guess the assimilation. Either than that, please keep working!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hey, thanks for playing the second game too! You're going to have to wait for a while, for the threequel, but I do plan on creating it eventually :)
Well hey, if you guessed an answer, that's pretty well done too! I did leave contextual hints for each most levels, to bind everything together. Thanks for the review!

Face to face you say?
Well, until next time, dear Noel.

Haha, indeed.
It'll still take quite a significant while until I have time to work on the third and final game, but I've got some basic plans for it, and I'm mostly just waiting for more free time until I start the production. Thanks for playing!

Really good game, loved it as much as the first - the puzzles and story were well done like the previous game, there were some minor grammatical errors but that's a very minor gripe. The soundtrack was excellent- was the choir segment composed by you as well?

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah, English is my third language after all, sorry about that! The choir part was composed by me; I'm a musician first and foremost :)
I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! Thank you for leaving a review ^___^