Reviews for "A Sweet Typing Thrill"

Nice job bro!

Thank you, dude!

Great game as before.
Although I'm sure this problem is with me but even after knowing the answers I still can't find what Rotate and Assimilation was about. Not expecting to be told but I just thought that stating that might be helpful in some way (I don't really know...)

Aside from that great game and I'm gonna say I really love -- --- .-. ... . most.

AMAZING GAME PLEASE DONT STOP MAKING GREAT GAMES LIKE THIS.

Thanks, DragoonDraconian :)
The reason you had trouble with the assimilate one, is because you had trouble with the rotate one. They build upon each other, so to say :)
I can send you a PM about it :p

I'm glad you liked the game overall though! I'll eventually keep on making games, although I'm taking a break (studies, music, more ;D) ^ ^

Man this seems really hard for me! Either that or i am really tired to play this game right now! Other than that i know this will be a freakin' blast to play cause i enjoyed the previous one so much!

Thanks for another awesome "mind game" man! I will definitely make sure to finish this up once my head is clear! Keep up the good work! ^^

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

To be fair, this is a pretty difficult game! Since you've played the previous game in the past, I can tell you that the level you seem to be on based on the medals, is very similar to the first actual level of the first game :)
I hope that helps get you started! Other than that, the puzzles are all different in many ways, from the first game.

Thanks for the high hopes, already before getting really into the game! Have fun ^ ^

In the first game, the puzzles made sense. This one seems to have absolutely no rhyme or reason (other than the anagram, and the straight riddle one which was easy). I had to look up a walkthrough for all of it, and none of the answers made any sense whatsoever. Its nice to continue the story, but how are you supposed to solve these random questions?

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Well, based on the number of people who beat it on their own before the tutorial came out (and the ones afterwards too), clearly there has to be some kind of rhyme or reason to the game :)
I also never advertised the game as being easy. The actual enjoyment from this game comes from spending time on the puzzles, and feeling good once you solve them.
Thus, I think your review reveals more about yourself than it does about the game. But thank you for sharing your thoughts either way :3

I love this series. I really hope there is going to be a next one. This helps give me inspiration for a series I have been working on. Thanks for making these, and I am really looking forward to seeing what you make next

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for the kind words!
There will definitely be a next one, even though I know already that it'll take a long while before I start making it :)
Until then, be well! :D