Reviews for "A Sweet Typing Thrill"

Simply darling!

Fun game

So this was a fun game but love the music you have implemented here really great for when reading the instructions for the first time and the game itself, The game itself is nice and has some fun aspects about it and the medals keep the game exciting so for me my experience is that this was pretty fun of a game.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
dont have too much to say here but maybe some added flashy effects now and then.

~X~

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks for playing the game, I'm glad you liked it!

The game is definitely all about atmosphere. Since it's basically a text-based puzzle game, I feel like flashy effects have a risk of ruining the feel of the game to some extent. If it was established from before, maybe it could work, but this is a sequel to an already existing game, so there were already some expectations on what kind of game it should be, I think :)

Had to look up a hint for the Rotate puzzle, as I wasn't familiar with what ROT13 was. Also didn't know to put 'The' in front of the riddle answer at first.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Try not to post hints in the reviews:p
Thank you for playing! :)

I love both Playing With Letters and A Sweet Typing Thrill. The music is very nice, and the puzzles are difficult- but not impossible. Thank you for making these games- I am looking forward to the next game in the series, and I'm willing to wait for it :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm glad you like the music and the atmosphere, since those are the elements that really make the game(s), in my opinion. It's difficult to get the level of difficulty right with the puzzles, but it's great to hear they work well enough :D

This game is just as great as the previous one. I enjoyed playing this game, although I did have some difficulty in some parts. Nonetheless, this was well-crafted, and I can't wait for the next game (if it ever happens)!

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you found it challenging :D
Yeah, haha, it has certainly taken a while. That said, I've written down several puzzles already here and there, so I'm close to having collected enough material just here and there, and obv I know where the story is going. I'll need a fairly big chunk of free time to create everything else though, so it'll still take quite some time :)