Reviews for "A Sweet Typing Thrill"

Played these a couple nights back. Really enjoyed both games. Fun puzzles and a good vibe. Great work! Inspiring!

Thank you, Eiomaru!
For playing both games, and for coming back to leave a review :)
I'm glad you liked them! :D

Amazing and chilling, just like the first!

Thanks, PsychoHazard :)
I'm glad you like it!

This is amazing, I love these puzzles (although I was never a puzzle person). These made me actually think about it without getting boring. I probably woke my neighbours up when I got too excited for having found the morse code one. I was a bit dissapointed at myself for not finding the secret ending by myself though (I was on the right path but didn't look hard enough) Anyway, I can go to sleep now This is going to favs.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's awesome that you like it despite not really being a puzzle person! It's also good to know that you didn't find it boring while trying to figure the puzzles out, as I figured some people may get tired after trying out a few solutions. Don't be all too disappointed you didn't figure out the secret ending on your own; it's really unfair, and more of an easter egg, I'd say. Great job figuring out the restof the stages though! I'm glad you got excited when you solved them, as that's precisely the kind of feeling I want these games to give the player ^ ^

Thank you for playing, and for reviewing!

It's nice to see that your puzzle-making skills are still up to snuff. Fantastic really. It was even nicer to see that my puzzle solving skills were at the same level. Keep up the great games and the great work. Can't wait for the next and possibly last one. 'til next time! (btw, nice throwback.)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's nice to hear that my puzzle-making skills are still up to snuff ^ ^
The next one will come eventually, but not for quite a while, because of all my other projects, studies, ect. I hope to see you back when I eventually do get to making it though :)

Had an interesting time figuring out the riddles. Some were a real challenge and interpretive which made me very happy. It's nice to see mind bogglers every once in a while. Thanks for making this dude! Keep creating games like these and I'll never leave my desk.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's nice that you felt challenged by the game, while at the still time enjoying the experience :)
I'll eventually get back to creating the final game, but it will take quite some time, as I have a lot of other projects as well, alongside my studies. Thanks for the review!