Reviews for "Cavern"

Cool Game (though I don't get past Level 7)... In this puzzle (in contrast to some others) it was clear from the start what to do. But how to do it? There are far too many combinations!
I give up on that one, maybe go outside for some contrast! ;)

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I've got a feeling that people will be popping up walkthroughs and screenshots sometime soonish!
But as a tip,
- go for a solution that tesselates (the opposite sides of the whole grid can match up as well).
- Of the tiles, there are 4 with black corners, 4 with white corners, 4 with tiles on the side ... so aiming for a solution with 2 axes of symmetry (rotational or reflection) really helps.

That was a really great and challenging game with nice riddles. Keep it up :)
I was so happy when I finally got past level 7... That was the only one which had less logic in it for me. Apart from 5, which I didn't understand and solved by luck. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this one.

If someone is so desperately and hopelessly stuck on 7, they can pm me.

W

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

:) Yeah, in hindsight, I think 7 could have been presented a bit differently, with a diagonal axis of static tiles instead. It's mostly our hurried attempts to ensure there's only one solution that it is like that.

But yeah, really dig that you enjoy the challenges!

Loved it! Puzzles are not very hard, enough to be challenging! Please make more! Artwork was very good too, congrats to both!

a very good game but i dont past level 7 its too hard ;)

I CANT GET PAST NUMBER 7! WHAT IS THIS! IS IT MATH HIDDEN AS "NOT MATH"?