Reviews for "Cavern"

Awesome game, challenging but not too hard. The puzzles were refreshing. I don't see the prob with #7, though. It was #8 that got me at first, because I forgot to log in and didn't see the medal icons, but it was the most interesting one in my opinion.
Good job, and keep up the good work! :)

Wonderful game, really fun and challenging. It was a bit difficult but i beat it. Specially the 7th puzzle. Took me about half an hour to figure it out.
Thank you for doing it. =)

The challenges were fun and all, but I guess I'm one of those people who just couldn't get past #7. So far, no walkthroughs, and I don't want to be arced with asking for help from another member. So, yeah, I'm gonna call it quits and say my farewells.

Good game, liked the challenges (even though most of my success after 3 (i think) was luck), but not for anyone who isn't an effective problem solver.

Great game, guys! You put a lot of effort into it.
I gave up on Level 3 the first time but came back for more after I had a little booze. I guess it does make you more focused. I searched the reviews for any hints to solving Level 7 but there weren't any useful ones. I did not understand how it could possibly make up a tessellation with reflectional symmetry until I got it right by fluke. It only took me 45 minutes.
Level 8 was the most fun of all, once I figured out what I had to do . And I laughed at whoever said that the level was non-intuitive.

Still I found the mechanics not very user-friendly. I was annoyed when I had to redo a puzzle when I clicked on it again by mistake after I had just finished it (while making a game, you always have to account for butter-fingered idiots like me). The dial puzzles felt out of place with the rest of them. And mainly, the game was quite short.

Thanks for spending the time to reply to the reviews (sarcastically in a lot of them) . I hope to see more such games from you soon. Keep up the good work!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I think I've been pretty genuine in my replies! :) Most I can accept, but some are just ridiculous and are more like they're trying to take out their frustrations on the game creator. Nobody needs that.

Anyway, I'm glad you figured out #8, the dials are a bit weak admittedly but give a slight graphical touch ... and I never realised you could click on the puzzle again after you completed it! We were trying to finalise a lot of stuff in order to reach the StencylJam deadline, so its a shame that stuff like that gets overlooked. Oh well. I hope people didn't have that problem on #7 ...

Thanks for the review!

Liked it, completed puzzle 1 till 6 with a bit of luck because I didn't understand any of it lol. Didn't get medal for puzzle 5 I think tho?

TurkeyOnAStick responds: