Reviews for "Cavern"

I give up on number 7. I understood what to do right away, but I've found a dozen combinations that are ALMOST what I need except for one piece that sticks out by a single tile, or the one piece that I need being stuck in the immovable corner. And unlike the puzzles that came before, I get no hints as to whether I'm even heading in the right direction. With the immovable pieces leaving open a handful of different starting positions and the creator's assurance that there's only one correct solution, this means that I can spend half an hour working at a promising pattern only to have it fall apart at the end and have to start over at square one. I'm not going through that again. It's a beautiful game, but that difficulty spike is too much.

What is the name of puzzel 7? Like to find more :) Great Game

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I think it may have a name, probably by the guy who invented it. But I don't think you'll find anymore, since all the tiles are unique (unless the tiles were 3x3 or more, but I think you'd turn to booze before you completed them).

If I want to play later, I have to start at the beginning??? Fail.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks for playing the game again!

I Tried 10 mins and finally beat level 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I can beat it by myself in my life with walkthrough!!!!!!! >< tears

Level 7 in 10 minutes?
Some men in suits and dark glasses want to have a word with you, they have a job opening ...

so hard.... very nice