Reviews for "Avant-Garde"

I really enjoyed the game, but I think I've found a bug. I reached a point after acheiving silver in the salon and nearly maxing my stats where none of my works will be accepted in the Salon, even if they're masterpiece quality.

Well, since this is still in alpha, I think that it is a good time to talk about a bug I found Specifically, the one where it was impossible to play at all. I was stuck on the screen that said Paris, 1863. I could move the screen around, but there is just a faded Paris, 1863 in the middle of the screen and the background. Nothing else. I have high hopes for this, though. I will increase my rating, or decrease it, based on how well it is AFTER the bug is fixed.

I would have liked an explanation on buying new mediums. I didn't figure it out until I had 10 in all stats, and all subjects unlocked. It was a great game otherwise, though I would have liked to see some sort of goal.

I really enjoy this game, though I feel like it might be greatly improved by the inclusion of a save feature. Just my opinion, though.

Splendid game all around! Soothing music and stylish choices for the art. My only problem is when I get 0 money, there's no way for me to gain anything back to continue, and thus I feel stuck with nowhere to go.